• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] New Best Wishes Ending (Including Team Spoilers)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
If you didn't already know, with the new episode of Best Wishes that aired today a new ending was added, which also included some team spoilers, you can check out a the ending here;
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I am pretty excited about the Team changed, although a bit disappointed in the lack of change with some of the group.

Spoiler:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
OOOOHHHH!!! Though I never watch English-subbed Japanese Pokemon, this definitely excites me! I thought Ash might eventually catch Krokorok. Also, this makes me wonder, if Dwebble is going to evolve, I wonder if Pansage will ever evolve....

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Stunfisk looks like it would make a good pillow... or whoopee cushion XD;;

Anyways, all I've seen so far were a few screenshots, but it looks really cute! Looks like Ash does catch Krokorok, which I was waiting for for a long time.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Spoiler:

Lol yes I agree and it looks like in the pic Ash had finally caught that sun glasses Sandile(will change later). The picture looks great so far.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Good to see Ash catching more Pokemon. It's been ages since he has any new Pokemon. And with this, I am perfectly happy for Ash. Pignite looks like a really good powerhouse. And Sunglasses is there too. I have been theorizing on it ever since it first showed up. I knew he will probably catch it sooner or later.

Expecting more from Iris, but meh. No updates so far.

And Cilan's Dwebble evolved! Yup. Liking him and his team so far.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
*Watches the ending once more*

...I don't like it.

The song's good...but it's so...boring.

Nothing's happening in it, and it feels kind of rushed...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I am glad it has been ages since Ash has got a new pokemon. He needs to develop the ones he has before he even thinks about catching more. I am content with him having 10, and maybe one more like almost to the league or post league but he has enough as it stands.

It would seem the ones with the most personality Oshawott, Snivy, and Scraggy are the last ones to evolve. Hopefully with this though Pignite gets over it's sulking after loses, which I think from now on will be few and far between anyways. Hopefully the team is primarily settled so we can delve into some of their personalities more.

As far as the ending goes I liked the record player ending more.

Years
I'm honestly a little disappointed to see that Tranquill evolved. The female form isn't exactly appealing imho and I found her to be at her cutest in her 2nd stage :P Well, since his flying types usually reach their final forms, it was inevitable lol.

Can't really comment on anything other than the shots since I haven't seen this ending yet.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It's good to see that one of Ash's Unova starters and one of Cilan's Pokemon finally evolved. When I saw the sunglasses Krokorok, I was so surprised because it's been a long time since it last appeared.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heres the opening folks;

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
It's funny how the Pokemon that get the most attention/development didn't evolve(Snivy,Oshawott,Scraggy) and the ones that don't get that much development/attention(Swadloon, Tranquil, Rogenrolla) did evolve. Glad to see Tepig evolve after learning flamethrower.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I found the song rather boring. The only thing I liked about it was Team Rocket smiling, it reminded me of when they had their old personality. BW hasn't really had any good songs so far, which is why I can't wait for a new opening.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I see nods from previous episodes everywhere, which is great, and the Ducklett trio is awesome.

I quite like the song, it's quite sweet and soothing. Plus I can't really tell properly, but I think it's a Iris and Satoshi Duet, nothing compared to High Touch, but still cool I suppose. (Negai win +1)

Spoilers in it are awesome, seeing as now we'll probably be seeing more Tranquil and Swadloon development, unless they just evolve randomly. D:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
After listening for a few times, it's grown on me. It isn't actually sang by Ash and Iris, if it was, you would definitely hear Matsumoto's voice, it's very distinctive...and over-powering XD. It's sang by Aki Okui, Toshiko Ezaki, and Fumie Akiyoshi, who sang previous Pokemon songs. Aki Okui sang Kokoro no Fanfare, Toshiko Ezkaki - Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara and Smile, Fumie Akiyoshi - Together and Saikou Everyday.

Years
Ahh, it's great! Very "simple" if you will but still so lovely and grew on me instantly. Cilan is just adorable towards the beginning <3 I really love that Mienfoo towards the end, too!

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
He caught the Krokorok, besides, isn't he supposed to have 6 pokemon??? Plus this is a soothing song, I haven't watched Pokemon in a while, but it's good that Tepig, Dwebble, Roggenrola, Tranquill, and Swadloon evolved(in the upcoming Japanese episodes).

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Not a bad soundtrack in itself, but probably a good reminder that I'm too old to be watching pokemon... *sniff*

Last edited:
Back