• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Name: Airbourne Bubblun
Pair: Regular
Bio: I'm a 22 year old guy who currently lives in England. I like to play retro games a lot, as I grew up with the old classics. I've been into Pokemon since I was 8, when a good friend of mine allowed me to play his Pokemon Blue. My favorite Pokemon are Gothorita, Gothitelle, Spheal, Aggron, Luxray, Flygon and Haunter.

I also enjoy a variety of sports, and music from the past. I love animals, every single one of them. I like to do rom hacking a lot, and I tend to think a lot so that I get some good ideas for my projects. I can talk a great deal if it's a topic I like/know.

Nakala Pri

Name: Gym Leader Rozu, but call me Rozu

Personality: Friendly and quirky.

Looking for: Friend I can discuss Sola to Robo Red the Hunter, or Harvest Moon Tale of two Towns.

Or maybe Kirby Mass Attack xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'll give it a try as well.

Name: Wind Heart
Pair: Friendly Pair
Bio: I'm a 20-year old Pokemon fan who wants to be friendly to everyone. Currently looking for somebody that could make me feel better. I like soothing music.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ahhh. What the heck. Sign me up!

Name: Heretostay123, or HTS
Pair: Regular
Bio: I don't like talking about me, so I will say what's up. I'm 15, I'm from 'Murica. I play guitar. I enjoy punk music, and a bit of metal. I'm a bit lonely, so yeah. I like the Roleplay Corner. I live there, except I'm confined to the mobile app at the moment. I love Pokemon, LoZ, playing guitar, watching the old pokemon movies, and putting myself down to make others feel good. I'm average 360 degrees. (All the way around)
Awkward, Guitarist, Creative, Can you say strange?

Hope all goes well...haha

I also edited a bit after reviewing other's stuff.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Please read the first post; it will be tomorrow evening (I'm not sure how long it will take me to pair people up after work tomorrrow, so I am just saying evening) So check back for sure on Tuesday (for those on the east coast especially) to see who you're paired with. Then head over again to the V-day chat thread where we will have topics to get to chat with your new pair and prepare for the newlywed challenge if you are participating in that :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Sorry for the double-post! I just wanted to announce that applications are now closed and I am going to process the pair requests now! Hopefully you should get your new pairs in a few hours time! :3 From there you can get to know your pair in our Valentines chat thread, or take part in our Newlyweds Challenge!

EDIT:
RESULTS ARE IN!!​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Team Fail? How ironic, since we're gonna be the power couple. ;D

Hope you all got someone amazing! But then again, of course you did. Cause only awesome people applied ;D

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
I know hardly anything about Pokemon, it'll be interesting talking to serious Pokemon players.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Haha, what were the chances I'd get paired with someone I was friends with already? Looking foward to seeing how this goes o 3o

Years
How odd I got paired with someone who talks to me so much he literally spammed my profile lol.

But yeah, it's funny given I'm 7 years older than him.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
;o; That's a shame, Fenne-kun! I'm sorry to hear that ;_; Hopefully they will be on soon! Though feel free to message any other friend you have on PC (or a new friend too) if you still want to take part in the newlyweds challenge :c!!

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
So far there seems to have been no communication between anyone in the group I'm in. I have been talking to Kawaii Pikachu though...

Back