• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
Years
There appears to be a problem in arranging my battle with pinkpanther8u. They are unable to battle me in the allotted time because their DS is in the vehicle of a parent, while that parent is on vacation.

I was just wondering what to do in this situation.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
i feel bad for painter he found out yesterday that the person who had given him most of his pokemon gave him hack's so he has to make a new team already and he's facing crimson

Edit: just let him clone some of my best pokemon:)

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Lmao, this one ends on the same day? Well, again, stupid, but whatever. I'm at my dad's, so I guess I'm out of the tourney.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
Years
i feel bad for painter he found out yesterday that the person who had given him most of his pokemon gave him hack's so he has to make a new team already and he's facing crimson

Edit: just let him clone some of my best pokemon:)

thanks for helping me out dude i really apreciate it

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
I was wondering how do I join and how to add myself to the list?

Thanks!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Aura forfeited, he says:

[jq]I'm afraid I have to drop out of tournament, I was under the impression that we'd have more than one day to get our battles done >.<[/jq]

So, yeah. Dx

Lmao, this one ends on the same day? Well, again, stupid, but whatever. I'm at my dad's, so I guess I'm out of the tourney.

Uh, yeah, same here. This is too short of a timespan to catch people, so I'm withdrawing.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Hey, where is pokedude? He's never told me he was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back