• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know all that I am leaving PC forever.

I always feel sad when someone I've interacted with announces they're calling it quits. See ya around Aryan and may we meet somewhere else eventually.

Instead of making my third welcome back thread, I'll just post here.
I joined in 2005, but made ~20 posts here. I decided to give this place a try once again.
I'm SlimShady on a couple of other Pokemon forums.
I noticed you cannot make username changes, oh well.
I'm in college majoring in psychology, but I have no idea what I am going to do once I am finished. Hopefully everything works out. ._.

Ah yes I know you, we spoke on Ever Grande City.

But hey, I noticed your account is really old, but it's glad to see old members returning. Let's hope you stick around this time!

Looks like I'll going semi-hiatus again guys...
Well, my laptop was starting to overheating more often (since yesterday) that I have to reduce my time in here to the point that I'll going Windvisible (invisible) mode again... I'll be fully back when my laptop is fixed (hopefully for a week).

Computer trouble again? Your computer must really hate you Windy. But anyway, I hope you come back safe and well, with a better computer!

Hey I am Back! How is PC doing? Rocking out? Cheer!

chSDp.png

Yeah PC is doing great, welcome back my fave little Kiwi-chu! Hikari missed you a lot.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
I haven't been on here in ages!

This year will mark my 10th year of being on here. (I do wish there were some way to merge my old account with this one) This forum was one of the first ones I ever joined and I always love to check back to see how everything and everybody is doing. It's kind of sad because the majority of the people that were on here when I first joined aren't anymore, but I really love that this community is still active and vibrant. I love the creativity that's still in the hacks and the development sections. My favorites by far.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Welcome back Windy!

You were gone? It didn't felt like it, but oh well.

Aemirch

Hobbler
Years
There and back again.

Been five months, PC. After a long pause from online activities to focus on intense construction manwork, I am back, and I was harboring an implication that returning to this specific site was unlikely. Goodie goo, though, I seem to value this community too much to disregard my usual visits.

And seeing as I have the tendency to realias myself over long hiatuses, I made a new account. I used to be a guy named Truality, and for the select few that recognize me, I salute you once more, friends!

Friggin' good to be back.

Years
There and back again.

Been five months, PC. After a long pause from online activities to focus on intense construction manwork, I am back, and I was harboring an implication that returning to this specific site was unlikely. Goodie goo, though, I seem to value this community too much to disregard my usual visits.

And seeing as I have the tendency to realias myself over long hiatuses, I made a new account. I used to be a guy named Truality, and for the select few that recognize me, I salute you once more, friends!

OH GOD TRUALITY IT'S YOU!

I have missed you so much, and yeah I may look different but I'm the same old Hikari you know, I'm glad you're back and I hope you start getting active again. But yeah it's nice when old members come back, even if they do switch accounts.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Hey guys. I'm having some issues with my laptop.The screen goes completely black, unless I use my hand to put the screen in a certain position. For this reason, I am gone until further notice. Hopefully I can get this fixed as soon as tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to use my laptop agin. The screen keeps getting worse and worse, so I know it will be unusable soon. It's possible I'll be able to use the mobile app, while my laptop is being fixed, so I'll still be able to be in contact with you guys maybe, but I don't think I'll show up as "online" I'll also try to get on some computers that aren't mine, but this isn't guaranteed.Don't know when I'll be back, but hopefully it will be soon:)
See ya l8r
-Munchlax
UPDATE:
My friend lent me his IPad, and my laptop should be fixed by Tuesday! :D

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Going to be away for about a week or so. Nothing major; just in the process of moving and all! Everything should be done and settled by next Monday/Tuesday! n_n

See you later Twilight Sky and hope the move goes well. See you when you return and settled into your new home!

There and back again.

I recognize your old username, welcome back!

we never talked but I saw you around the forums before and it's good to have you back. Hope to see you around on this account more.

Hey guys. I'm having some issues with my laptop.The screen goes completely black, unless I use my hand to put the screen in a certain position. For this reason, I am gone until further notice. Hopefully I can get this fixed as soon as tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to use my laptop agin. The screen keeps getting worse and worse, so I know it will be unusable soon. It's possible I'll be able to use the mobile app, while my laptop is being fixed, so I'll still be able to be in contact with you guys maybe, but I don't think I'll show up as "online" I'll also try to get on some computers that aren't mine, but this isn't guaranteed.Don't know when I'll be back, but hopefully it will be soon:)
See ya l8r
-Munchlax

Oh god wow.That's so awful. I hope you can get your laptop looked at soon. Or at least you can use someone else's computer for a while. Until then, see you later and you'll be missed until it's fixed. We'll be there when it's all solved to welcome your return.

Magnus_LightWing

Blessed Child of Arceus
Years
What's up, PC? I'm not sure if you remember, but I was once a member named Meeptasm back in summer 2012. I lost any internet access for quite a long while, but with my new HTC One V, I'm back and here to stau!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Whelp, I guess this is it, it's been fun, but I think it's time for me to leave.

As I said in the Dcc, it was great meeting a lot of you guys, and I wish I could have gotten to know some of you better. My reasons for leaving, though, are good, so don't worry.
You never know, maybe I'll be back someday, but for now. . .
Thanks guys, for putting up with me. I'll see you around.

(I'm terribly sorry, but I crap out when it comes to goodbyes. . . I have no idea what to put here. . .)

Years
Whelp, I guess this is it, it's been fun, but I think it's time for me to leave.

As I said in the Dcc, it was great meeting a lot of you guys, and I wish I could have gotten to know some of you better. My reasons for leaving, though, are good, so don't worry.

(I'm terribly sorry, but I crap out when it comes to goodbyes. . . I have no idea what to put here. . .)

OMG I'm in tears right now... you have been such a fun person.

Good luck with your future endeavors Roc, and I might try and post in the DCC more to make up for your loss. Hope I see you elsewhere.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Awww man that's awful. Sad to know you'll be leaving PC, but it's your decision too so I can understand that.

You'll be missed greatly Roc, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors. if you choose to come back, I can't wait to see you again.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Well, I'm back (though I never officially left in the first place)! I don't think anyone really knows me, but here I am!
I probably won't be on very much, as my interest in pokemon has waned, but the forum is still a very fun place to go to, so I'll pop in every once and awhile.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hey welcome back! I remember you Sandshrew guy! I hope you remember me! The guy who's always on the OT. (they call it Forum Games now)

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hi! I'm here for an announcement! I'm Tackle! I'm on the new account!
Well, don't even ask me why, cos I won't tell you! (; (Secret.)
Third account isn't cool at all. :(

Sirfetch’d

Nice to have you back at full activity, Derk! Great to see you back at the server too!!

Back