• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
where can i get rom base for leaf green

dude you cant spam random topics asking for stuff...if you have to ask for stuff from users create a topic in the right thread regarding your question...read the rules man...plus its 1 am in america (witch is prolly where most of the commuters are from) so you may have to wait till 2maro

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
emmm scripting...... im just a beginner at that, nothing good enough to use on someone elses hack let alone mine DX . so w/e sorry
but how good do u need to be? any requirments?

Chrispy

The one that didnt get picked
Years
Uhm, judging by some of the screens on the first post, the sprites seriously need some work. I'm pretty good at spriting and have made some sprites of Ash that would work great for this, but I can't post links here to show you since I'm new to the pokecommunity forums. I'll be sure to send you a link as soon as I can though
EDIT: I just uploaded it onto my album thingy so you could look at it there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2014
You need help in scripting you say? Maybe I can help?

And chrispy.. nice sprites 8D

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
yeah, im not reall a good scripter, i need to toy around with it before i get ot use it on hacks and stuff

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Uhm, judging by some of the screens on the first post, the sprites seriously need some work. I'm pretty good at spriting and have made some sprites of Ash that would work great for this, but I can't post links here to show you since I'm new to the pokecommunity forums. I'll be sure to send you a link as soon as I can though
EDIT: I just uploaded it onto my album thingy so you could look at it there.

About the Ash back sprite:

There is no way I could insert it. The only program I use for back sprites is Tile Molester, which is pretty complicated. If anyone knows a good program for inserting back sprites, please tell me in this thread.

(I already made a good set of Ash backsprites, but Tile Molester stopped inserting.)

Chrispy

Years
I dunno any good programs for doing that, I'm new to hacking pokemon so I don't know very much
EDIT: Okay, well I decided to check out TileMolester and I found out how to get my sprites in the game so if you need me to I could just do it for you.

Last edited:

Chrispy

Years
I uploaded a couple of screens to my albums as proof that I can do it.
EDIT: I just got an idea, instead of having pikachu follow ash why not change the sprites so that pikachu is sitting on ashs shoulder? Although that might cause problems in the beginning where he doesnt have pikachu and if you ever put pikachu in the PC

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I just got an idea, instead of having pikachu follow ash why not change the sprites so that pikachu is sitting on ashs shoulder? Although that might cause problems in the beginning where he doesnt have pikachu and if you ever put pikachu in the PC
Pretty impressive idea, but yeah, all of those problems have a point. Here are some more just because I'm mean. >:')

In the battle screens, would Ash have the Pikachu on his shoulder? If he did, you would have to stop the whole pokeball throwing animation with Pikachu where it says "Go! Pikachu!" or Pikachu would just stay on your shoulder and then a Pokeball would open showing another Pikachu. Also, there would be problems with the PC...

If you don't like the idea of Pikachu on your shoulder, you would still send a Pikachu out of a Pokeball causing problems...

Yeah, constructive critiscim is DONE. *clap clap clap*

Chrispy

Years
The "Go! Pikachu!" Idea will cause problems with sending out pokemon other than pikachu.

Meadow

Years
Well, who cares about Pikachu? The overated rodent will just be the starter. This is my progress:

done not done

Johto+Hoenn starters obtainable
A couple of team rocket scripts
Orange Island Mapping (cjerian)
the beginning up to celadon
There is more but I can't remember right now...

Progress has been going slowly lately...

*Me*

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Here for you to use a Rowan Sprite
Give Credit to me~♥
Sorry if you cant see it i need to hurry so i dind't post it in photobucket just use it ^_^ well bye

Meadow

Years
Here for you to use a Rowan Sprite
Give Credit to me~♥
Sorry if you cant see it i need to hurry so i dind't post it in photobucket just use it ^_^ well bye

Umm... why Rowan? Chrispy is letting me use his Oak sprite and Rowan has never been to Kanto before.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
i just looked at the first page and this thread for the first time, but it looks good from what i saw.

Meadow

Years
I've been a bit busy lately. I will have to announce that I am pausing this hack. I will come back to it someday. But as of right now, this should be closed.

(I already sent a PM to a moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back