• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlorkGlork

Better Starter. Better Game.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
You should make a New Pokemon for this game. maybe a legendary, or 2 evolutions' for the starters.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
The GIF that shows the entrance to a battle blows my mind every time I see it. It's like you brought a whole new dimension to pokemon games.
I've barely seen any of this game, but I can tell that it will be a good one.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
You should make a New Pokemon for this game. maybe a legendary, or 2 evolutions' for the starters.

Well, I don't tend falling for games with Do not want another crazy topic again. I think that we should just lay off and let Abnegation handle the stuff that needs to be done. I'm sure that updates will come progressively, and Abnegation will change what he feels needs to be changed.

In other words, lay off until there is something to comment on- possibly, like another update. When the game comes, though, is when this will be full of discussion.

BlorkGlork

Better Starter. Better Game.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I just thought it would be cool if Pokemon: Phoenix Rising had a original Legendary Pokemon

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver-Hoho, Lugia.
Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire- Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza.
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl-Dialga,Palkia.
Pokemon Platinum-Giratina.
Pokemon White/Black-Reshiram,Zekrom.

I know we are using Hoho for the legendary. But it's not original for this game.
I like the game even if it does not have a Special legendary.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :) progress on ds version?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I just thought it would be cool if Pokemon: Phoenix Rising had a original Legendary Pokemon

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver-Hoho, Lugia.
Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire- Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza.
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl-Dialga,Palkia.
Pokemon Platinum-Giratina.
Pokemon White/Black-Reshiram,Zekrom.

I know we are using Hoho for the legendary. But it's not original for this game.
I like the game even if it does not have a Special legendary.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :) progress on ds version?
Have you read the storyline...? Actually, have you seen the title of the game? If I removed Ho-oh I might as well be making an entire new game lol.

DS version again, is way down the pipeline now. I'm concentrating on the RMXP version right now.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Have you read the storyline...? Actually, have you seen the title of the game? If I removed Ho-oh I might as well be making an entire new game lol.

DS version again, is way down the pipeline now. I'm concentrating on the RMXP version right now.
Since Lugia is Ho-Oh's polar opposite, do you have any plans for it? From the story, I'm guessing no from the story.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Since Lugia is Ho-Oh's polar opposite, do you have any plans for it? From the story, I'm guessing no from the story.
I certainly do. This is a bit of a spoiler so I'm putting it in a spoiler :p
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm here every so often, checking up to see how things are going and offering my moral support! I love the overall look and style of this game and I really hope to see something playable soon! Don't give up guys! I'm rooting for you all! :D

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I read somewhere that Starmie has good stats. I also remember I read in a guide that Arcanine had near-legendary stats but I don't know about the other starter.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Just looking at progress... I know Lugia has a part in the story. I'm assuming that Suicune, Raikou, and Entei have a role as well, correct?

Besides that, though, I'm happy with the game's progress as it is and I'm looking forward to a release. :D

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
No, I've already read that. My concern is boosting stats of pokémon which already has good stats might make the game too easy.

Making them as good as normal starters, not boosting their stats to an insane amount.

saison

Black Knight of Dusk
Years
It's so exciting to read more about the most anticipated game on the RMXP board! Can't wait for more :D

Real interesting starters choice though, very different!

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
I certainly do. This is a bit of a spoiler so I'm putting it in a spoiler :p
Spoiler:

Alright, we're rolling then. I totally can't wait to check this out.

I songs the music composed for this game.It's really like their capturing the feel of Pokémon yet trying to portray something completely different at the same time. They have a really epic feel.

My only issue is that most of the songs I've heard partially use the HG/SS/B/W soundfont (Which I'm okay with), but the title screen you have up sounds MIDI, and the Wild battle music really sounds more like a friendly battle (I.E, Cheren/Bianca in B/W).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back