• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you enjoy, but don't like admitting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Do you secretly enjoy something a lot but don't like telling people? I have plenty. Like, I love collecting stuffed animals and figures, and my coworkers think I'm kinda nutty for it. I also totally dig cheesy 80's music. Oh god.

KEEP IT CLEAN THIS IS A POKEMON FORUM.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Wedding shows.

If I have a free day and there's a marathon of any wedding show (Say Yes to the Dress, Bridezillas, My Fair Wedding), then that IS my day. I watch them for two reasons: I love bridesmaid drama and I love cheap weddings. It's just a bit difficult to admit to my friends that I'd rather watch these than hang out with them.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
- Random tv shows. While most people like to watch shows that have a plot and are drama oriented, none of my favorite shows are like that. I love Pawn Stars, Modern Marvels, Restaurant Impossible, Restaurant Stakeout, Mystery Diners, Hoarders, and Judge Judy. I also watch game shows when I'm over at my grandmother's. I do like some normal shows though, like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men.

- I have a huge plushie collection. It's something I have no qualms sharing here on PC, but irl I don't mention it a lot. I'm afraid it will deter people lol. I don't mind letting people know I'm a pretty stuck up person when it comes to Pokemon (have you noticed a lot of players in person that don't go on forums and such are like...clueless with Pokemon? Drives me nuts honestly!) but yeah the plushies I won't mention unless I'm talking to another good Pokemon fan or plushie collector lol. :(

- I name almost everything I get. I love naming things and so yeah I end up naming things that don't really need names. You may be thinking, "Oh okay you named all your Pokemon in games that's not bad" but no. No no. I name those plushies I mentioned. I name other stuffed animals. I name my consoles. I used to name the games, despite them already HAVING a name. I love Cherry the N64 and Midnight the Gamecube btw.

Last edited:

Whistler

Questioner
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
...I like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I hope that doesn't make me a Brony, since some stuff they are known to do is a bit messed up.

Applejack is my favorite pony though... ;____;

Years
Satirical comedy. I do love all the crazy stuff but I feel funny when admitting I like it. Those jokes always seem to make me laugh non-stop, and the reason why I've had such crazy forumsets lately. I remember first getting into satirical comedy back in 2006 or something when my brother introduced me to watching a show by the Australian comedy group The Chaser. I've been hooked on the genre ever since and I'm not afraid to make you guys laugh.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I enjoy stalking MidnightShine and Rainbow Arcanine's conversations.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I make beaded jewellery. Crimping the wire and creating the hooks and beads and making something great at the end is really fun, plus you can sell them/gift them afterwards so it's pretty productive. Not the manliest activity out there, but I enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back