• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
Years
mondays, the reason your lanturn sends out hearts is because you used a heal ball, or a luxury ball, to catch it. i cant remember which. (that was a pointless comment)

ANYWAYS!
Picked a Turtwig,
Skipped most of the trainers,
I caught an onix in Oreburgh mine,
and my projected team will be
Onix
Bastiodon
Probopass
I despair that i cannot evolve Onix into Steelix.
I would have a Rampardos, but you can only have one in Platinum, according to your Trainer ID. If its even, you can only get a Shieldon. Oh and Nosepass can be caught in Mt. Coronet, only in Platinum. Thats neat-o.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Highlights so far of Kanto:
-took the ship to Kanto, clearing it out during the journey
-beat Surge, cleared his gym
-went to power plant
-beat rocket, recovered part
-beat nugget group
-Beat misty, cleared her gym
-got train pass, taught poliwrath ice beam
-beat Erica and her gym
-beat Sabrina and her gym
-beat Jeanine and her gym
-cleared routes between all sans cycling road which is next, then on to the last section
-caught snorelax

My current team

Machamp (Focus Band)
Lv. 48
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
-Foresight
-Vital Throw

Hitmontop (Amulet Coin)
Lv. 49
-Counter
-Detect
-Strength
-Hi Jump Kick

Poliwrath (Leftovers)
Lv. 48
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Headbutt
-Hypnosis

Heracross (Quick Claw)
Lv. 49
-Attract
-Headbutt
-Reversal
-Endure

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
Years
so i started the monotype challange : flying type
im playing leaf green on my computer on the emulator (i dont own any of nintendo products.. im so sad -.-)
- so.. i started with bulbasaur (dont ask me why, but i don't want to have charizard), done all the quests u have to do to obtain pokeballs
- i don't want a pidgey so i caught a spearow. i was searching for a att+ nature one and i searched and searched... and finnaly cought one - lonely
- trained it and defeated rival, went through the viridian forest
- i caught a caterpie and evolved it to a butterfree and deafeted brock with 6+ def harden then confusions
pokemons after gym 1.: -
21.png

lvl 15 Spearow
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
-Fury Attack
and i stored butterfree in a box

- continued my journey and bought magikarp with spatt+ nature because i need a sp attacker (i know gyarados has a huge attack stat)
- trained magikarp (boring) and came out of the cave into vermillion
- made a visit to bill and then fought misty
pokemons after gym 2.:
22.png

lvl 23 Fearow
- Peck
- Leer
- Fury Attack
- Pursuit
129.png

lvl 18 Magikarp
- Splash
- Tackle

- killed all at S.S. Ann, beat my rival and got HM cut
- went through the diglet cave and got HM flash, got the old amber and caught a zubat at mt. moon jolly nature (dont ask me why did i get him just now)
-trained at diglet cave a bit then to the gym 3. lt. surge wasn't such a pain i beat him with my overleveled pokemon:
22.png

lvl 28 Fearow
- Peck
- Leer
- Fury Attack
- Pursuit
130.png

lvl 28 Gyarados
- Splash
- Tackle
- Bite
- Dragon Rage
41.png

lvl 21 Zubat
- Leech Life
- Bite
- Supersonic
- Wing Attack
( i don't know why i didn't get trash on gyarados... odd)

i will report about my journey after each 3 gyms so... c ya :)

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
Years
Umm... Anybody know how i can go Underground in no$gba? It gives me a communication error everytime i try. I want a fossil. If i cannot have one i will be depressed, and be unable to continue the challenge.

EDIT: Ok, Rhydon will make a comeback. I still cannot have a Rhyperior, because I would need to trade...
And maybe Sudowoodo, but im not sure i would have the patience to train a 4th pokemon...

Last edited:

PoliStorm

Rage, Fury, Hatred
Years
Ok, my 1st update.

Started game with character Void and Rival Aero just cuz they sounded cool.
BLAZED through til I caught Mankey.
Caught Pidgey for a future Fly Slave.
Dashed through Viridian Forest to Pewter City, killing EVERY SINGLY Caterpie.
Beat Brock easily with my SUPER KARATE CHOPPING POWERS!!!
Went through Mt.Moon quickly, commiting Zubat genicide.
Beat Misty with my Mankey. Easy as ever.
Pwned Rival on Nugget Bridge and SS Anne.
Caught Diglett as my Cut Slave.
Destroyed Lt Surge's Pokemon with ease.
Went through Rock Tunnel, catching a Machop (Champ)
Evolved Mankey into Primeape!!!
Beat Erika in Celadon City. I honestly thought it would be easier than it actually was...
Stomped Dojo dudes and got a Hitmonlee.
Beat Aero in Pokemon Tower.
Played Superman and rescued an old guy. (Mr.Fuji)
Accidently killed the 1st Snorlax I came across....
Got a Super Rod and Good Rod. Poliwag, here I come!
Caught a Poliwag lvl 24! OMG 1 more lvl!
Evloved Poliwag into Poliwhirl, then into Poliwrath.
Caught Safari Zone Pokemon for the Pokedex.
Changed my Fly Slave to a Spearow.

I'm about to face my rival agin in Silph Co.

TEAM!

picture.php
CHAMP (Machop) LVL.26
-Karate Chop
-Rvenge
-Siesmic Toss
-Stength

picture.php
VALOR (Hitmonlee) LVL.30
-Rolling Kick
-Hi Jump Kick
-Brick Break
-Focus Energy

picture.php
FURY (Primeape) LVL.44
-Brick Break
-Rock Tomb
-Mega Kick
-Cross Chop

picture.php
STORM (Poliwrath) LVL.27
-Surf
-Hypnosis
-Water Gun
-Water Pulse

picture.php
CUT SLAVE (Diglett) LVL.15
-blah
-blah
-CUT!
-blah

picture.php
FLY SLAVE (Spearow) LVL.20
-blah
-FLY!
-blah
-blah

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Highlights:
-cleared cycling road
-beat brock and his gym
-got to cinnabar, clearing on the way
-went to seafoam, clearing from cinnabar, talked to Blue
-beat blaine
-beat Blue
-got to in front of Red

my team pre red:

Heracross (quick claw)
Lv. 54
-Reversal
-Megahorn
-Endure
-Attract

Machamp (focus band)
Lv. 52
-Cross chop
-Foresight
-Vital Throw
-Earthquake

Hitmontop (Amulet Coin)
Lv. 52
-Hi Jump Kick
-Strength
-Counter
-Detect

Poliwrath (leftovers)
Lv. 52
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Hypnosis
-Headbutt

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Umm... Anybody know how i can go Underground in no$gba? It gives me a communication error everytime i try. I want a fossil. If i cannot have one i will be depressed, and be unable to continue the challenge.

This has confused me too. On my Pearl ROM I was able to go Underground with no trouble at all. However, on Platinum, using the same emulator, I got a communication error like you.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
Years
Okay, so I've finally decided. After completing this challenge with Fire-type, I wanted to give it another go with one of the types, that I've been humiliating throughout my previous challenge, which means Grass, Bug, Ice or Steel.

For obvious reasons I can't do Steel.

I figured Ice would be a problem, seeing as they are pretty rare to come by early in any of the games.

I considered Bug for quite a while, but since someone already completed the challenge with the Bug-type, I figured I didn't wanna do that one, either.

So, I decided on taking the challenge once again, this time with the Grass-type, to see if I can regain my respect for Grass-types after having trashed Grass-types several times during my previous challenge. I'll start off with Red version. I'll probably post my first update within an hour or so.

EDIT:

Right, so it's time for my first update.

1st Kanto entry
Version: Red
Type: Grass

Not all that much to say, I guess. I named myself Pekin, (cuz I always do that..) and named my rival David. I picked a Bulbasaur, obviously, I kicked David's ass, got a parcel for Prof. Oak, which I delivered. Then I got my Pokédex - Woohoo. After having grinded Bulbasaur a bit, I decided to move on to Pewter City, where I evolved Bulbasaur, and then KO'd every single Pokémon in Brock's gym with Vine Whip. I think I'll regain my respect for Grass-types rather quickly in this challenge. Anyways, this is where I am now. I'm on my way to Mt. Moon, where I think I'll catch myself a Paras. My next update will probably be when I beat Misty or Lt. Surge. Not sure.

Current team:

rbspr002.png

Ivysaur, Lv. 18
- Tackle
- Growl
- Leech Seed
- Vine Whip

Last edited:

heLLkitsune

Years
after all the training and after i came through the victory road my pokemons were:
pkfrlg123.png

lvl 56 Scyther
-Steel Wing
-Wing Attack
-Agility
-Swords Dance
The hearth of the team. he just sets up and then sweeps to the victory
pkfrlg130.png

lvl 51 Gyarados
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Bite
-Dragon Rage
The special sweeper (not :D). he got rid of Lorelei's Jynx, Slowbro and of my rivals Rhydon.. they were the biggest threats to the scyther
pkfrlg142.png

lvl 34 Aerodactyl
-Wing Attack
-Earthquake
-Ancient Power
-Supersonic
The best pokemon of th.... he did nothing :D he is underleveled
pkfrlg042.png

lvl 50 Golbat
-Confuse Ray
-Air Cutter
-Poison Fang
-Mean Look
It helped beating lorelei who was the biggest threat to our team. it poisoned 2 pokes led me to victory
pkfrlg085.png

lvl 51 Dodrio
-Tri Attack
-Drill Peck
-Pursuit
-Rage
IT did the final blow on the Lapras
pkfrlg022.png

lvl 45 Fearow
-Drill Peck
-Pursuit
-Mirror Move
-Fury Attack
It did nothing as usual..

It was a though battle against Lorelei but i made it (from the 2nd run). Bruno was easy with gyara clearing the first poke and then scyther came in to sweep.Agata was a free sweep for Scyther and so was Drake.
My rivals battle:
I led with Gyara and he with pidgeoto - 2HKO with ice beam and he just sand attacked me
he switched to rhydon - i miss surf and he rock tomb 1HKO
i switched to Fearow and restored Gyara - 1HKO rock tomb
i switched Aero and healed gyara - 1HKO rock tomb
switched to Gyara - surf 1HKO
he sent out Alakazam - with a lot of struggling and a lot of healing i killed him
he sent Exeggutor- he killed me
i sent out scyther - when i was SD and Agility, he sleeped me and egg bombed me. i recovered with full restores and began the sweep
1HKO Wing Attack Exeggutor, Charizard and Gyarados... and i win :D so this is it with the challange in Kanto right? :D moving to crystal

Edit: didn't see that i acsidentally double posted... and i deleted the first part.. :( but nvm

Last edited:

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Hmm... Wonder how I haven't seen this before...

Anyway, I thinking of going for a fire-type only challenge

I have all the Pokemon planned for Blue Version
(since there are only 5 Pokemon I can use) :cool:

Charizard
Ninetails
Rapidash
Magmar
Flareon

That'll be all

~Flaming Flarez~
~Fire is my style~

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
VBA is still evil, so I had to delete it. And when I use No$Zoomer (waaaay better than No$Gba) the game is hyperactive and I cant play like that.

SO I'll just Postpone my Water Challenge and finish my Ground challenge. To hell with "getting to know the map better". That's what walkthroughs are for.

So, if school lets me, Ill be the Sinnoh Champion in...umm...about 2 months

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Last but not least for crystal, my step by step defeat of red
1. Pikachu
-Lead off with Machamp
-pikachu uses charm, greatly drops machamp's attack, machamp uses earthquake, does 2/3
-pikachu uses thunder, does 2/3, machamp finishes it with a second earthquake
2. Espeon
-Switch in Heracross
-Heracross uses megahorn, OHKOs Espeon
3. Venusaur
-venusaur uses sunny day, heracross uses megahorn, crits, does 90%
-venusaur uses solar beam, does under half, heracross finishes it with megahorn
4. Charizard
-heracross uses endure, charizard uses flamethrower, heracross endures the hit
-heracross uses endure, charizard uses flamethrower, heracross endures the hit
-heracross uses endure, it fails, charizard uses flamethrower, KOs heracross, switch in poliwrath, sunlight fades
-charizard uses wing attack, does 2/3, poliwrath uses surf, does 1/3
-charizard uses flamethrower, switch in machamp
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses flamethrower, does 80%
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses flamethrower, does 80%, burns machamp
-use full restore on machamp, charizard uses fire spin, totals to about 1/4
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses flamethrower, does 80%, firespin hurts
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses flamethrower, does 80%, firespin hurts
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses flamethrower, crits, KOs Machamp, switch in hitmontop
-use revive on hitmontop, charizard uses wing attack, does 90%
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses wing attack, KOs poliwrath, switch in machamp
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses fire spin, totals 1/4
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses flamethrower, crits, KOs, machamp, switch in poliwrath
-use revive on machamp, charizard uses wing attack, KOs poliwrath, switch in machamp
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses flamethrower, KOs machamp, switch in poliwrath
-use revive on machamp, charizard uses wing attack, KOs poliwrath, switch in machamp
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses flamethrower, KOs machamp, switch in poliwrath
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses wing attack, KOs machamp, switch in poliwrath
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses wing attack, KOs machamp, switch in poliwrath
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses wing attack, machamp hangs in with focus band
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses fire spin, does 1/4
-charizard uses wing attack, reduces to 5%, machamp uses vital throw, brings charizard under half, fire spin KOs Machamp, switch in poliwrath
-use revive on poliwrath, charizard uses fire spin, misses
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses fire spin, misses
-use revive on hitmontop, charizard uses fire spin, totals to under 1/4 damage
-use revive on heracross, charizard uses fire spin again, brings machamp to a bit over 1/2
-use hyper potion on poliwrath, charizard uses fire spin, brings machamp to over 1/4
-use hyper potion on heracross, charizard uses slash, brings machamp to 15%
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses slash, does 1/4, fire spin ends
-use hyper potion on hitmontop, charizard uses fire spin, brings machamp to 1/2
-charizard uses slash, brings machamp under 1/2, machamp uses vital throw, does brings charizard under half
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses slash, crits, brings machamp under half
-charizard uses slash on machamp, crits, brings machamp near death, machamp uses vital throw, crits, brings charizard to about 1/4(just barely in red rather than pink), fire spin ends
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses slash, does over 1/3
-charizard uses slash, crits, leaves machamp with 2 HP, machamp uses vital throw, crits, leaves charizard with 10%
-use hyper potion on machamp, charizard uses slash, does over 1/3
-charizard uses slash, crits, KOs machamp, switch in heracross
-charizard uses slash, crits, does 70%, heracross uses reversal, KOs charizard
5. snorelax
-heracross uses reversal, does over half, snorelax uses body slam, KOs heracross, switch in hitmontop
-hitmontop uses hi jump kick, brings snorelax to 15%, snorelax uses body slam, does 90%
-hitmontop uses hi jump kick, KOs snorelax
6. Blastoise
-switch in Poliwrath
-use revive on heracross, blastoise uses whirlpool, misses
-use revive on machamp, blastoise uses whirlpool, misses
-switch in heracross, blastoise uses surf, KOs heracross, switch in poliwrath
-blastoise uses surf, does 1/3, poliwrath uses hypnosis, fails, leftovers heal
-blastoise uses surf, brings poliwrath under half, poliwrath uses hypnosis, fails, leftovers heal
-blastoise uses surf, brings poliwrath to 1/3, poliwrath uses hypnosis, blastoise falls asleep, leftovers heal
-poliwrath uses headbutt, does MAYBE 1/8, blastoise stays asleep, leftovers heal
-poliwrath uses ice beam, barely even moves the bar, blastoise stays asleep, leftovers heal
-blastoise stays asleep, poliwrath uses surf, brings blastoise to maybe 3/4, leftovers heal
-blastoise stays asleep, poliwrath uses surf, brings it to maybe 2/3, leftovers heal
-blastoise stays asleep, poliwrath uses surf, brings it to over half, leftovers heal
-poliwrath uses surf, brings it to over half, blastoise stays asleep (boy that hypnosis paid off), leftovers heal(health getting to about 3/4 by now n.n)
-blastoise wakes up, uses surf, brings poliwrath under half, poliwrath uses surf, brings blastoise to over 1/3, leftovers heal
-blastoise uses surf, gets poliwrath under 1/4, poliwrath uses surf, gets blastoise under 1/3, leftovers heal poliwrath over 1/4
-use hyper potion on poliwrath, blastoise uses surf, does 1/3, leftovers heal
-blastoise uses surf, brings poliwrath under half, poliwrath uses surf, brings blastoise to over 1/4, leftovers heal
-blastoise uses surf, brings poliwrath to under 1/4, poliwrath uses surf, brings blastoise to just under 1/4, leftovers heal
-use hyper potion on poliwrath, blastoise uses surf, does 1/3, leftovers heal
-blastoise uses surf, brings poliwrath under half, poliwrath uses surf, brings blastoise to 10%, leftovers heal, trainer starts to get excited with impending victory
-blastoise uses surf, brings poliwrath under 1/4, poliwrath uses surf, KOs blastoise, Red defeated

and with that obnoxiously long match, I beat crystal, now to decide which Gen 3 game has the most gen 3 fighting types(I wanna use all new ones if possible n.n)

PS edit: forgot my final team:

Poliwrath (leftovers)
Lv. 52
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Headbutt
-Hypnosis

Heracross (quick claw)
Lv. 54
-Megahorn
-Reversal
-Endure
-Attract

Machamp (focus band)
Lv. 52
-Cross Chop
-Vital Throw
-Foresight
-Earthquake

Hitmontop (amulet coin)
Lv. 52
-Hi Jump Kick
-Strength
-Counter
-Detect

Edit:
I have decided to start on Pokemon Ruby, as determined by flipping a coin :P (ruby and sapphire both have the same ones I want). My team I will announce in advance is going to be Breloom, Hariyama, Blaziken, and Medicham

Edit 2:
Time for my first highlight update for pokemon Ruby
-started game, picked torchic from the professor
-beat may, went home and got running shoes and pokedex
-went to petalburg, talked to dad, helped Wally catch Ralts
-caught shroomish in petalburg woods, levelled it up some and evolved torchic
-beat Roxanne and her gym
-recovered devon goods, went to Dewford
-caught Makuhita in the cave, leveled her up a bit
-made my way through the cave without flash(it is not too hard so I usually end up doing it before I beat the gym) using it to level up makuhita a bit more
-beat brawly and the gym
-went to slateport
-cleared my way to the city, and saved in the city

My team:

Makuhita (Bashful, Guts)
Lv. 18
-Tackle
-Vital Throw
-Sand Attack
-Arm Thrust

Combusken (Naughty, Blaze)
Lv. 19
-Double Kick
-Ember
-Scratch
-Focus Energy

Shroomish (Bashful, Effect Spore, Quick Claw)
Lv. 19
-Mega Drain
-Tackle
-Leech Seed
-Stun Spore

Last edited:

heLLkitsune

Years
as i finished leaf green i started playing crystal and here is the overview:
-started the game, named myself Kika (as i always do in pokemon games)
-picked cyndiquil
-went to mr. pokemon deafeted Fail (my rival)
-started the journey
-caught myself a zubat (lvl 3) and hoothoot (lvl 4)
-traned zubat to lvl 8 and hootoot to lvl 9
-defeated falkner (hoothoot to lvl 10)
-got the egg (togepi/togetic)
-went south and cought a hoppip
-went through the Union cave and came to Azalea Town
-beat team rocket and saved the slowpokes
-defeated bugsy
My team is like this:
gbc163.gif

lvl 16 Owl (Hoothoot)
-Mud Slap
-Peck
-Hypnosis
-Growl
gbc041.gif

lvl 15 Bat (Zubat)
-Leech Life
-Bite
-Supersonic
gbc187.gif

lvl 6 Hoppip
-Splash
-Synthesis
-Tail Whip

and lvl 0 Egg
i will post my progress after the 4th gym.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Okay, I've decided to join this challenge. Kanto is first up. So I'll be playing using Pokemon Yellow. My chosen type is bug.

Journal:
-Got given Pikachu, beat Rival (Gary) with ease.
-Went straight to Viridian City to pick up Oaks Parcel.
-As soon as all that was done I headed to Viridian Forest to capture my first Pokemon - Caterpie. Pikachu was deposited. Could return as a HM Slave later on.
-Trained my hardest in Viridian Forest, defeating more Caterpies, Metapods and Pidgeys than you can imagine (or so it seemed). So pissed that Weedles are extinct on Yellow.
-Caterpie evolves into Metapod at Level 7
-Metapod evolves into Butterfree at Level 10

So now I move on to my first trainer battles. I'll go back and battle Gary later.

Current team:
Spr_1y_012.png

Butterfree Level 10

Planned team:
Spr_1y_012.png

Butterfree
Spr_1y_047.png

Parasect
Spr_1y_049.png

Venomoth
Spr_1y_127.png

Pinsir
Spr_1y_123.png

Scyther

Last edited:

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
Years
2nd Kanto entry
Version: Red
Type: Grass

Right, so I just stomped Lt. Surge, and I figured it was time for my second update.
After humiliating Brock, I went straight to Mt. Moon and caught myself a Paras. It turned out to be useless, so I grinded like hell, until both Ivysaur and Paras were at level 24, which is when Paras evolves. So, I easily made my way through Mt. Moon with Ivysaur and Parasect. When I arrived at Cerulean City, I went straight to the gym, where I KO'd every single Pokémon. After that, I went to see Bill (Oh yea, and I caught an Oddish) - After having seen Bill and helped him with his little problem, I decided to grind the **** out of my Pokémon, cos' I wanted Ivysaur and Oddish to evolve. Having done that, I easily made it through Ss. Anne, and then I went to the Vermillion gym, where Gloom trashed 'em all with Petal Dance. So this is where I am now, with the following team:

rbspr003.png

Venusaur, Lv. 37
- Tackle
- Poisonpowder
- Razor Leaf
- Vine Whip

rbspr047.png

Parasect, Lv. 37
- Cut
- Body Slam
- Leech Life
- Spore

rbspr044.png

Gloom, Lv. 37
- Stun Spore
- Sleep Powder
- Acid
- Petal Dance

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Yesterday I started my Sinnoh Journey on my Ground Mono, but I only got Turtwig to Lv 9. Not much progess...

But now I made a lot of progress (got my first badge)

Rocks can Roll

After doing everything you need to do In Jubilife, I owned my rival and every trainer in my way to Oreburgh City. When I got there, I caught a Geodude (ROLL IS BACK!) and trained him to lvl 14, and Evolved Turtwig (Grounder).

About the gym...it was easy. Roll swept through Roark with ease using Rock Smash, and survived with about 1/3 of his HP.

After that, Roll owned some Galactic Grunts, again with Rock Smash. Woohoo!

Now the Team

Grounder - Grotle - Lv 18
Tackle
Curse
Absorb
Razor Leaf

Roll - Geodude - Lv 16

Rock Throw
Magnitude
Rock Smash
Rock Polish

Later guys.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Well, seeing as I'm doing the Grass Monotype challenge, I began with Bulbasaur. My rival, Rubii challenged me, but lost. Unfortunately, I had to use a potion, but… such is fate, eh?

Well, afterwards, I train up to Level 20, and go to Viridian City, transfer the package and fight Rubii again, this time, two on one.

Boss Fight: Zeta vs. Rubii

My Pokemon:
Ivysaur: Lv. 20

Rubii's Pokemon
Pidgey Lv. 9
Charmander Lv. 8

I then went through Viridian Forest, utterly decimating anyone foolish enough to stand in my way, before finally reaching Pewter. I went straight to the gym and battled Brock and his crony. It was sad.

Boss Fight: Zeta vs. Brock

My Pokemon
Ivysaur: Lv. 21

Brock's Pokemon
Geodude: Lv. 12
Onix: Lv. 14

Next time, we're going through Mt. Moon, and ending off after beating Misty.

Current Team:
Ivysaur: Lv. 21
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leech Seed
-Vine Whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back