• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto: A Time of Uncertainty [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hmm, I'm afraid I made Jun a bit too plain. I've got to think about some aspects of his personality and history and emphasize them more. It's no fun playing a plain character imo. Maybe that's why I always love Doronjo's and EB's characters - they are never quite normal, haha <3

EDIT: Hm, I think I'll just mainly have him go around falling in love with everyone and anyone xD And then regret it when he thinks of Rin! etc etc

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Rika. Aw stop it you, Jun seems like a lot of fun :3 Lol, him falling in love with everyone, I'd pay to see that :]

@Kranic. Anise could latch on Brianna, but I'm not responsible for what happens afterwards x3

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers
Anise would totally love to be a target of Jun's affection. She she wouldn't reciprocate, but having a love stricken boy willing to do anything for her is just how Anise prefers things.

@EliteBeats
I'm up for it. Anise needs something to challenge optimism anyways.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers
Anise would totally love to be a target of Jun's affection. She she wouldn't reciprocate, but having a love stricken boy willing to do anything for her is just how Anise prefers things.
This sounds like a very possible thing, let's make it happen. Haha, I really need this RP to start so that I can write something with him. In my head he's turning into a very confused little boy xD

Jun falls in love with Hugo.

This I'd like to see. <3
OKAY DIS MAH PLAN Jun has decided since long that the love of his life is Rin. She doesn't agree, haha. But now when he goes out into the world, he will find lots of more people and feel new things and realize that there is more to life and more people than Rin. And when they meet again, he won't be in love with her anymore and THAT is when she gets jealous and wants his affection back. Whole story arc planned out!

And part of that can be when Jun and Hugo meet up here and there and Jun realizes that he likes Hugo (girl) more than Rin and at the same time is a bit stricken with Anise lol. And then he realizes after a while that Hugo is a boy and BAM confusion about genders and if they matter at all come into play, and after that Jun realizes that he still likes Hugo even if he is a boy and so bisexuality is born, Rin and Anise get forgotten and Jun and Hugo ride off into the sunset :D

... Okay I have no idea if any of this is going to happen, but it's fun to scheme hahaha.

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
And part of that can be when Jun and Hugo meet up here and there and Jun realizes that he likes Hugo (girl) more than Rin and at the same time is a bit stricken with Anise lol. And then he realizes after a while that Hugo is a boy and BAM confusion about genders and if they matter at all come into play, and after that Jun realizes that he still likes Hugo even if he is a boy and so bisexuality is born, Rin and Anise get forgotten and Jun and Hugo ride off into the sunset :D

... Okay I have no idea if any of this is going to happen, but it's fun to scheme hahaha.

It should be a running theme where all the people Jun has crushes on initially have (less than) no interest in him since he's kind of plain and only show feedback when he's onto a new person.

I'd like to have Anise toy with his emotions in his inbetween Jun/Hugo stage, cheering him up when he's down and throwing all sorts of mixed messages that may or maynot be intentional. Ultimately, be a huge tease. When he finally gives up on her for Hugo, or whomever, she'll probably encourage him, but have some feelings for having a boy/someone chosen over her.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, this is amazing. I'm so thrilled for this RP now. A journey RP with character development, now that's really something!

Has everyone used titanpad before? It's a great way to make joint posts and easy editing and see who wrote what and stuff. http://titanpad.com/

Sounds like before too long, we'll be doing quite a lot of them ^^

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Haha, this is amazing. I'm so thrilled for this RP now. A journey RP with character development, now that's really something!

Has everyone used titanpad before? It's a great way to make joint posts and easy editing and see who wrote what and stuff. http://titanpad.com/

Genevieve actually introduced me to the site yesterday, it's actually really cool.

Chalifoux

Years
and Jun and Hugo ride off into the sunset :D

Or maybe they could dance until the sun goes down?
Either way, I so look forward for that xD

It truly is! I'm so excited for this

Eh, I used them pads before they were cool /hipster glasses
But yeah, we might end up using them a lot xD

doge

???
Years
the IC thread is up! :]

Can't wait to see how you guys play out your characters and wow all this scheming and planning before the RP even starts x]!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haven't used it before, haha. Jut gotta sign in?

In any case, I'm excited as well. <33
Nah, just gotta click that button and make a new pad. No signing up required methinks.

the IC thread is up! :]

Can't wait to see how you guys play out your characters and wow all this scheming and planning before the RP even starts x]!
Nice! I'll post soon. Like I said, I prefer to post alone for a while. Gotta have a feel for Jun before I can make him get feels for others. I think I'll try to have a Johto-only themed team~ But we'll see, maybe I'll catch a Pidgey because of a Pidgeot dream!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Whoooo~ Gonna post maybe tomorrow or so!

I'll try to be as active as I can, but, my mom's wedding is on the way, so, just excuse my.. short inactivity if it comes to that. ^^;

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Just got my post up, feel free to start up some type of conversation with Anise. *cough* Annalise *cough*

Chalifoux

Years
So... I didn't post cause I had to study for a Biology test (which totally killed me), BUT it should all be back to normal tomorrow or so... and I'll try to post them :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I shall post either tonight or on Sunday at the very latest! I'm sorry for the delay, I shall not let this become a dragged out, tedious RP. Rather, I'm pretty pepped and ready to post with Jun :3 There is just a lot of stuff going on at my college right now with all the new and returning students~

doge

???
Years
To everyone who has posted so far, good posts! To those of you who haven't, take your time, reasonably though I may add. I've been pretty busy lately as well and of course, it is that time of year where school is starting back up or life is starting to pick up the pace a little so this is to be expected.

On another note, congratulations to your mother, MD, and to you too, Starlight!

Back