• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Legendary Pokémon would you most want to take care of you when you are ill?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
What Legendary Pokémon would you most want to take care of you if you were ill or bed written due to illness?

me, I want a Reshiram & a Zekrom both take care of me together. both do their part in taking care of me. whether it is at the same time or just alternating days between Reshiram & Zekrom.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would want Shaymin in its land forme to be by my side. Its sweet presence would always be a welcomed company when I feel down, and when I feel especially ill, it could soothe my pain with its pleasant Aromatherapy. During lonely nights, I could cuddle it to sleep and know that I'm not alone.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I would have to go with Celebi, because it's just so darned cute! Having a Celebi by my side, I would always have a smile on my face.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Mew would certainly keep me happy, since it could use any variety/combination of moves to play around. Not even getting into how cute it is.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I'm ever sick, Mew is one of the legendaries that I'd most likely allow to take care of me. It's small, and extremely cute. Every time I got to see it, my mood would be brightened up in an instant. Plus, it's got access to almost all moves in the Pokémon world, including Sing, Heal Bell, and Softboiled. With Sing, Mew would be able to put me to sleep whenever I'm having a hard time sleeping. If I've got any headaches (or anything similar), Mew would be able to get myself recovered thanks to Heal Bell. With the help of Softboiled, I could regain my strength if I end up feeling weak. Aside from Mew, I'd also have Manaphy taking care of me, and perhaps even Shaymin.

Years
It might be defeating the purpose a little bit, but I'd like to have a Celebi if I were to ever be sick. Then I could just have it time travel ahead a couple of days with me, and I'd be good to go!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I would like Shaymin to accompany me if I'm sick. I'll enjoy my times with it, and its Aromatherapy will make me feel better.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
I think the answer is a rather obvious one... Jirachi?
I'd just wish myself back to health of course~

...and many other kinds of wishes afterwards >w>

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I was sick (like the common cold), I would love to have Mew by my side, it seems soft and warm, looks like it would like to hide under the blankets to sleep along side me, keeping me warm at the same time.

Back