• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
Years
Hello all! I am an avid player of pokemon and own every generation of game and pokemon x and y are my recent endeavors. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself and maybe get some help and friend codes and stuff! I still haven't started my game yet, so anyone have any hints and tips for me before I begin?

It's nice to meet all of you and I hope to be able to enjoy all of your company sometime in the near future!

Thanks!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there! I greeted you at the Hangout, but why not greet you here as well?

Welcome aboard!~ I haven't started my game yet either, so I can't really give you tips on getting started though. At least I can say "choose wisely" for your starters. I already had Venusaur in mind but I really like Charizard-X, which is why I picked X over Y. lol Then there's Greninja and Delphox, who are really amazing final starters. Really, it's all up to you. xD

You can get started at the X&Y section of the forums, you can begin discussing the games, as well as drop your FC there once you begin playing your game. :) It's a great section and it has a ton for you to do :D

As mentioned, I hope you have a great time, and have fun playing XY once you start! Maybe eventually we can trade and battle, yes? See ya around and don't hesitate to talk to me. :)

Years
Welcome, xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx! Good to meet you yes yes, yay new members. :)

Hm, I honestly don't have any suggestions other than just.. playing the game, because there really isn't any way to play X/Y wrong. You can activate the exp. share that you get early on to spread experience between your party and that could be a pretty great way to level up since it gives experience to all of your Pokemon on your team (big change from the exp. share mechanics in previous gens)! Oh, and I recommend to fill the Pokemon Amie meter all the way. You'll get some nice in-battle bonuses. ;P Check out the Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the games and get more info!

Have an amazing time and you're surely going to settle in here quick. PC is a really friendly place so we'd really love it if you could post around.. that's the best way to make friends, too. If you need anything just shoot our awesome staff a message and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Cheers. <3

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
Years
What pokemon should I pick up on my play through for my team? I am a person who catches every pokemon I can but what ones should I use for my team? An HM slave and stuff included! Please help me! I am starting with Froakie by the way!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh, you can choose any pokemon that you'd like! Really, anything can work! There isn't really much need for HMs except for surfing and junk, but, you can squeeze in a few pokemon like Lapras (which was what I've used for HM stuff) for those!

But it's nice to meet ya friend, and welcome to PC! I really hope that you'll enjoy playing Pokemon X/Y! No doubt that you'll probably love to visit the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section, and if you're looking for some tips, you can ask any question in the X/Y Quick Q&A, and someone with good knowledge on the question will help you indefinitely. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to chat about the games over there, or maybe explore any other boards that you like!

Well, you seem like a really friendly guy, so, I hope that we can chat some more sometime! Nice of you to join us, and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself! And have a nice stay! See you again soon! :3

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
Years
Just started my game a few hours ago and thanks to my friends I got the poke I wanted! Just arrived at Santalune City with a Level 10 Bold Sylveon with Pixelate Ability that was hatched and raised by me! Just evolved my eevee at level 10 with 2 hearts in amie! Thank you guys so much! My pokemon journey is now underway! I traded away my adamant female chespin starter for this eevee and it was worth it!

Thank you so much!

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
hey there! \o/ welcome to PC!

I'd love to be your friend and add you on my Pokemon Y! my friend code is in my signature, just let me know yours so i can add you ^_^

I'd be happy to trade you some Pokemon if there are any specific ones you are looking for (if I have it lol, I know some people love to have their favorites from the beginning!)

have a great time!!

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
Years
My other favorite is tyranitar, but I prefer receiving eggs and raising them from there for some reason, just knowing I raised it from a baby makes me feel better about my team. My sylveon is killing everything in sight so far and only level 12, unsure of what else to add to my team, I might raise some pokemon I thought were useless just so I can find their strengths, I will let you all know! Anyone have cool ideas for pokemon I can add to my team?

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

Back