• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
Need help cant make my way to vermillion city the path is blocked :( ive done the hidden village and battled AJ etc.
Really nice hack so far though loving it :D

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
Need help cant make my way to vermillion city the path is blocked :( ive done the hidden village and battled AJ etc.
Really nice hack so far though loving it :D

Did you do the Squirtle Squad event?

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I think legendaries like Moltres and Mewtwo might make appearances though. Beacuse of the first movie which has Mewtwo and Mew, and the second movie with Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia.

Only Mewtwo isn't supposed to be caught by Ash, but by Red, like in the Manga.

Years
Just got to the end of the hack where you get to that open grass area. I also found a block earlier in the game in a city behind some building that was impassible, no obstruction just grass. I wish I had written it down, oh well. I'll be looking forward to a more complete version of this game! I thought it was fantastic.

Years
I did not get an event where Ash offers the thunderstone to Pikachu and he rejects it... After the Lt. Surge battle...

Did you put that in the game?

Years
How do you get Bulbasaur?

Once you finish the 2nd badge you go past the guard problem, go to the right and hop down. Once you get all the way down, you should see on the left a little pathway with grass... In there, enter the area and you will get to the plot where Bulbasaur is the guardian of the place... and there you can capture him

Back