• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Can i please have the 1st Torchic for 5th Gen Games?
You would make me the happiest trainer ever!!

Added your FC to my list, mine is 1464 6204 5086

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
On weekdays I'm mostly available from 1pm to 10pm EST. On weekdays I'm available starting at 9am EST, although I might not be on the whole day.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hi! I don't want to be greedy but can I adopt these pokemon for gen v (doesn't matter what nature, male or female): squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, treeko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, piplup, and chimchar. Ahhh. I know that's a lot! I can choose a few if you don't want to give me that many. ^_^;;

I also would like to trade for a DWF Rhyhorn if possible! DWFs I have are: vulpix, diglett, growlithe, poliwag, machop, drowzee, tangela, goldeen, eevee, and dratini... and quite a few more if none of those strike your interest, but I need to update my list. ><

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hi! I don't want to be greedy but can I adopt these pokemon for gen v (doesn't matter what nature, male or female): squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, treeko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, piplup, and chimchar. Ahhh. I know that's a lot! I can choose a few if you don't want to give me that many. ^_^;;

I also would like to trade for a DWF Rhyhorn if possible! DWFs I have are: vulpix, diglett, growlithe, poliwag, machop, drowzee, tangela, goldeen, eevee, and dratini... and quite a few more if none of those strike your interest, but I need to update my list. ><

Sure thing, long list but I could still do it :P

For the DW Ryhorn, I'll take your Diglett :)

Kitori

Years
Thanks so much! Are you available around right now? My FC is in my signature. ^_^

Kitori

Years
Alright! I'll head to the wifi room. :3

--Let me know if you cant see me or I don't respond, my wifi room gets bugged a lot for some reason!

Last edited:
Back