• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Just throwing in an udpate here. The ROM hacker in charge of Saffron posted an update on the sub Reddit r/PokemonROMhacks saying that the current version is in beta testing stage!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
I gotta say, this looks interesting. I can't wait to play it. Question: Is that the final draft for the Pokedex?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Are hoy going to include the starters of gen 5, 6, and 7 or is only that ones?.
Then in the Next uptades are you incluring More Pokemon in the game?.
Pstd: I like the desing and the list of pokemons (Sorry for muy speelling i speak spanish and undertand the English but not typing :( ).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Are hoy going to include the starters of gen 5, 6, and 7 or is only that ones?.
Then in the Next uptades are you incluring More Pokemon in the game?.
Pstd: I like the desing and the list of pokemons (Sorry for muy speelling i speak spanish and undertand the English but not typing :( ).

There are no plans to add any extra pokemon, but that could change.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
The first demo will be out on Friday! Here's a short trailer I threw together.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Wow this looks gorgeous! Also nice to see Raikou getting some love :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
A lot of this looks incredibly well made. I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
gorgeous graphics..!!
The set of available pokemon is also interesting. I wish you luck.
I wonder if you will add Alternate Formes for this hack. How wonderful it will be, if someone makes alternate formes for all the non-legendaries from gen 1 to gen 7! This addition will definitely Spice up the hack up to the maximum.
I am keeping an eye on this hack..

Back