• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga which anime would you want to live in?

Years
you wake up one morning in an anime of your choice, where you must now reside forever. what anime is it and why?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Do anime movies count? I'm afraid I haven't watched many series otherwise.

If yes, then most likely Howl's Moving Castle! I've always loved the idea of living a life filled with whimsical magic, romantic old towns, breathtaking landscapes and marvellous adventures! Plus, magic is a learned thing there, so you could become a witch or wizard if you wanted. ♥

Years
would preferably prefer pokemon more than bnha but it would be nice to live in boku no hero's universe if I would be one of those 80% that have a quirk.

Years
pokemon or tsubasa reservoir chronicle
the latter would probably be very very painful given how dark it gets, but I still love this series and would love to travel as well as experience different worlds and cultures along with the main characters! plus fai is my biggest anime crush =p

Years
I love supernatural powers so...
I'd say Hunter x Hunter, but real life is already brutal without Nen abilities.
So, I'll say xxxHolic. Because the magic there is more mystical, rare and limited than it is the case in most of the other animes.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Any Clamp anime/manga, really. Most likely the Cardcaptor Sakura world. Outside of magical cards, not much really dangerous happens in that series, so I'd be fine w/living in that anime.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Pop Team Epic

320.gif

The world is limitless in that anime. All I'd have to do to reach the real world again is find a pair of ruby slippers or materialize some other nonsensical item that would send me back home.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
yu-gi-oh GX seems a pretty cool setup to live in

that or the original beyblade seems fun

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
yu-gi-oh GX seems a pretty cool setup to live in

that or the original beyblade seems fun

^^^^ This. I would totes love to live in the world of either one of these.

I would probably love to live in the world of either Kyou kara Maoh because I adore the whole fantasy, sword fighting, adventure, but maybe One Punch man because of all of the super heroes.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'd pick the Yu-Gi-Oh universe, for sure! It would make me super happy to live in a world that revolves around card games where the power of bonds can help you achieve anything in the end. :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2018
naruto naruto shippuden and boruto-naruto next generations because of the chakra and al the cool characters and jutsus

Back