• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food Fight #18: Apples vs Oranges (by El Heroe Oscuro!)

Which is our Food Fight winner?

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
iXry7wD.jpg
HE5wl5D.jpg

Welcome to The Mall's Food Fight! Each week a food product or restaurant will be pitted - eh, get it? *cough* food puns *cough* - against another food product or restaurant to see which will come out on top. Make sure to tell us below which you think is better and remember: don't just vote, expand on your answers! We want to know why you are so adamant with your answer (:

In last week's Food Fight, Doritos showed Cheetos that it really isn't being cheesy in last weeks' Food Fight. If you have a matchup that you would like to see, send me a VM or PM and if your matchup gets chosen then an emblem will be given out as a reward!

nbymchK.jpg

This week, we've got a fruity fiasco between two fruity delights: between apples and oranges. Which will come out on top? Only YOU can help determine which is superior!

Without further ado:

Which fruit do you prefer: apples or oranges?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Apples ftw. I'm not too fond of oranges. I love them sliced. You know those Fuji ones? I love those.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
It definitely depends on the apple. I'm a huge fan of green/granny smith apples, so if I had to choose between that or an orange, I'd choose the green apple.

However, I like oranges more than most other apples so to be fair, I'll give this to oranges.

Bay

Years
It's been a long while since I ate red apples, but I think I prefer those over oranges. Some oranges get a bit sour for me and I usually ate them whenever I'm sick (I should totally eat more though lol).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
If we compare the best of each fruit (ie. not talking about sour oranges or powdery apples), I'd say oranges! When you get the sweet, juicy ones they're just really delicious, and I think they're fun to peel/eat. :P I love apples too, but I definitely buy and eat oranges more.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Oranges! It's so fun to suck the juice out of those wedges :3
Some apples are really good, but oranges are better in general.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I'm really picky about fruits, but there's more varieties of apples that I like than there are oranges. I like honeycrisp, fuji, and granny smith apples, where the only kinds of oranges I really like are valencia, and those are only in season in the summer. So in general I like apples more :)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I enjoy orange more without nasty sideffect from overeating them. sorry, apples :c

Years
I like honeycrisp, fuji, and granny smith apples
Yes, these are the best apples. I've even got a granny smith with me for lunch today. I mean, there are other apples and most varieties I don't really care for, but overall I'd rather have an apple than an orange. Oranges are messier and you can't do as much with them like make pies or dip them in peanut butter.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Yes, these are the best apples. I've even got a granny smith with me for lunch today. I mean, there are other apples and most varieties I don't really care for, but overall I'd rather have an apple than an orange. Oranges are messier and you can't do as much with them like make pies or dip them in peanut butter.

For sure~ A nice crisp apple is definitely more satisfying as a snack, but I do have to say oranges are really refreshing, especially on a hot day. That's why Valencia oranges are so awesome, they're really juicy and refreshing

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
Oranges.

There is just something about a nice, fresh orange that I can't deny. Apples are delicious, too. I could probably eat both all day and not have any problems with it!

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i'm actually allergic to oranges so apples. plus granny smiths go so well with caramel.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Apples when I'm in the mood for them. I like Granny Smith apples the most. I'll go with apples. I like oranges, but I forget they exist if I'm not consuming a Mandarin orange lol.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Oranges. Even though I hate peeling them, a super cold orange is legit heaven.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Apples - An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if u got a perfect aim ;).

Actually same goes for oranges as well, as long as u manage to hit the target ^_^.

Pika Pika :chu:

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
I prefer oranges by themselves, but apples w/ peanut butter is so delish. I'm in the minority here I guess. :)

Back