• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I just changed my iPad yesterday! I love Rapunzel soooooo much, so I wanted to use her as my bias again. :3

Home Screen:

Spoiler:

Lock Screen:

Spoiler:

I actually just got the new iOS update... and... I'M IN LOVE WITH THE DARK MODE AHHHHH. <3

Update~

I finally changed my phone too!

Lock Screen:

Spoiler:

Home Screen:

Spoiler:

Tigger is a favorite in our family! We have all sorts of plushies of him, and some came from WDW. He has a special place in my heart.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Spoiler:

Nothing to do with the movie. I just really love Elsa. <3 I changed because I couldn't find my previous one. I made the mistake of accessing it from my G-Drive (EHD). ;w;

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Spoiler:

Oh wow, who didn't see that one coming, amirite?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Been using this for about a month now...
Spoiler:

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
I don't really change my background all that often, hence I barely post in here lol. Can't speak for others though.

However I do have a new desktop background compared to last time in August this year xD
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I use the same background image and theming for all of my devices.

Random cut from one of my desktops
Spoiler:

Old screenshot of phone lock screen
Spoiler:

Phone background
Spoiler:

Phone app drawer
Spoiler:

These are all old devices, but the pictures, icons, and themes will remain for quite some time.

Last edited:
Years
My lock screen is a picture of me with four of my friends. I won't share it because I don't really want to give away what I look like, plus it's an old picture and I look completely different now.

My home screen is Justin Fields because a) go bucks! and b) I set it after week 1 of this season, and I don't want to jinx our 13-0 season by changing it now lol
Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Spoiler:

Asra from The Arcana game. He's just a beautiful person. (◡ ω ◡)

Back