• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aura Stone STORYLINE[NOT GAME]

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Long ago, there was a great war between two teams: Red and Green.Sir Aaron, Hero of the Wave, sacrificed himself to save the Kingdom of Cameran.

Before all this happened, Sir Aaron and his friend Lucario traveled for a short stay at Auhora. While he and Lucario where meditating in the meadows, they saw a mysterious tunnel leading underground. They walked down, finally coming to a door. After opening the door, they suddenly saw a sarcophagus with a mysterious pokemon figure painted on it. They toke another close step.Suddenly,a mysterious Pokemon showed up from the sarcophagus. Aaron and Lucario fought this figure hard, but in the end where no match for the powerful Pokemon. Aaron got an idea he told Lucario to hold off on his while while he look for something he saw a flash of.He saw a mysterious item , held it up to the Pokemon. The Pokemon was weakened greatly. Lucario took this chance and used Aura Sphere to push the weakened Pokemon into the sarcophagus. Riley told the people of the land of what he did. Most of them were skeptical. Although some believed. Irregardless. The tunnel was locked up never to be opened again.

This legend is kept as truth, and he is honored to this day by the youth and elders of Auhora. This tale of Wisdom and Courage has reached far and wide.

All is peace until one day Team Galactic has set it eyes on this Island. With their intentions unknown, They one by one take over this place and in search of what their finding.They bring darkness to this once beautiful land.

But there is always a piece of light in darkness. Hope will come soon.

So you(Riley), a mysterious boy with a connection to Sir Aaron, and your friend(Roark) are on your way to Professor Holly's lab. Once you Are there she gives you the regular 3 Pokemon.She says," Choose one only boys". Just then Bryon bust thought the door and Yells,"Get out!Team Galactic is here!!" Holly then tell you and friend(Roark) to stay back. TG assistant admin Cyrus shows us in front of Byron. " Give me all your Pokemon at once and you will not get severely harmed",Cyrus says. Byron grab you and Roark(arguing to stay and fight) and through you out.

You are confused and then don't know what to do. Suddenly Professor Holly comes with the three starters."Choose quickly boys, there is no time!" she says."Where is my dad?"asks Roark."There is no time for questions, choose your starter and go now". You choose your own starter as so does Roark. She also gives you two Pokedex."Now listen boys, Byron has been taken hostage, Cyrus has also taken all the Pokemon at my lab except these starter I hid", Holly continues," TG has been ruling our once peaceful home for too long, You two are going to stop him"." Wait, we are just kids!" Roark points out." You would be so surprised what a kid can do, any way you to hurry because you are leaving right this second"Holly says.You two set of in off to a Cruise to start your journey, unknown to what await you and your friend.
Characters:
Riley- A mysterious boy that looks exactly like Sir Aaron, in this story I hope to explain why to you.
Roark- Your best friend, He and his father are visiting this Island in the hopes of helping it citizens.
Byron- Roark's father, He is a friend to your father, and a Sinnoh gym leader.
Holly- A Pokemon professor. She used to be a Pokemon Champion, but retired.
Cyrus- The cold hearted Co-leader of Team Galactic. His motives are Unknown.
*PCS- A team of Pokemon Champions that will help you in the defeating Team Galactic.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Sorry man but the Starters are Fakemon.
But to tell how to Riley got his Lucario
I have Planned an event that let you get Riolu
And everything will be kept secret until I learn to script from crazyninjadude

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Aura Stone...an item? Huh...
Long ago, there was a great war Uh-huh... between two teams: Red and Green Colours? :S.Sir Aaron, Hero of the Wave, sacrificed himself to save the Kingdom of Cameran. Anything new? *shot*

Before all this happened, Sir Aaron and his friend Lucario traveled for a short stay at Auhora[/obviouslyderivedfromaura]. While he and Lucario where meditating in the meadows, they saw a mysterious tunnel leading underground. They walked down, finally coming to a door. After opening the door, they suddenly saw a sarcophagus Creepy... with a mysterious pokemon figure painted on it. They toke another close step.Suddenly,a mysterious Pokemon showed up from the sarcophagus Pharoahman.EXE. Aaron and Lucario fought this figure hard, but in the end where no match for the powerful Pokemon. Aaron got an idea he told Lucario to hold off on his while while he look for something he saw a flash of ...the Aura Stone?.He saw a key, held it up to the Pokemon. The Pokemon was weakened greatly ...c'mon. A key?!. Lucario took this chance and used Aura Sphere to push the weakened Pokemon into the sarcophagus. Riley told the people of the land of what he did He, as in, himself or Sir Aaron? They are by no means the same person...plus, wasn't Sir Aaron in Hoenn (or was it Kanto by then?)?. Most of them were skeptical. Although some believed. Irregardless. The tunnel was locked up never to be opened again. So what was so special about that encounter?

This legend is kept as truth, and he is honored to this day by the youth and elders of Auhora. This tale of Wisdom and Courage has reached far and wide.

All is peace until one day Team Galactic Wait...okay, how did they end up here? If we're before Sinnoh, you gotta link it to their overall goal. If we're after Sinnoh, you gotta explain who's in charge and what their new goals are. has set it eyes on this Island. With their intentions unknown How convenient..., They one by one take over this place and in search of what their finding.They bring darkness to this once beautiful land But why?.

But there is always a piece of light in darkness. Hope will come soon.

So you(Riley) So we're before DPPt, then? Okay, then...what does this have to do with the Spear Pillar? We know that Cyrus grew up in Sunyshore..., a mysterious boy with a connection to Sir Aaron, and your friend(Roark) Cool...[/seriously,nosarcasmintended] are on your way to Professor Holly's Is s/he related to the other Professor Hollys? lab. Once you Are there she gives you the regular 3 Pokemon.She says," Choose one only boys". Just then Bryon bust thought the door and Yells,"Get out!Team Galactic is here!! Why is a Sinnoh Gym leader in this...other region? Or is this an island in Sinnoh?" Holly then tell you and friend(Roark) to stay back. TG assistant admin Cyrus ...why is Cyrus not the leader? Surely he started Team Galactic with one goal and one goal only: the Spear Pillar... shows us in front of Byron. " Give me all your Pokemon at once and you will not get severely harmed",Cyrus says. Byron grab you and Roark(arguing to stay and fight) and through you out.

You are confused and then don't know what to do. Suddenly Professor Holly comes with the three starters."Choose quickly boys, there is no time!" she says."Where is my dad?"asks Roark."There is no time for questions, choose your starter and go now". You choose your own starter as so does Roark Cranidos? Uh, she's probably not a fossil expert.... She also gives you two Pokedex."Now listen boys, Byron has been taken hostage Typical..., Cyrus has also taken all the Pokemon at my lab except these starter I hid Yeah? What did they come for? Mindless take-all-you-can raid?", Holly continues," TG has been ruling our once peaceful home for too long ...uh, right., You two are going to stop him"." Wait, we are just kids!" Roark points out." You would be so surprised what a kid can do, any way you to hurry because you are leaving right this second"Holly says.You two set of in off to a Cruise to start your journey, unknown to what await you and your friend.
Feel free to leave comments and recommendations please

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
1.Did you not see the colors on their shirts on that movie
2.Yeah
3-4.The mascot is kinda Egytian like
5.If you look up Anubis images than you would see an object that he is always holding sort of object, i call this a key because i do not know what it is.
6. People did not know him there because he was foreign.
7. The Pokemon was powerful that even the Sir Aaron who boasted that he was very strong could not hold a candle to this Almighty beast
8.There are always your skeptic if they did not see them their selves.
10. This is a prequel, So i would not He/She say new but is new and old at the same time, they look for that pokemon.
11.They are TG what else do you think they do.(do you watch pokemon)And also i use Cyrus as in Relation to Cyrus the great.
12. He is also visiting this region, but we learn why he has not dominated the world yet.
13.She is not related to the other Holly's because i made a thread a while ago to talk about the name of the Proffesor
14.An Island of the coast of Sinnoh.
15.This is not cannon, I want to make it like the Pokemon for a medium percentage, with a taste of Orginality(some)
16.same answer as 15.
17.This Region/Island is full of new and strong Pokemon. And also would you not arm yourself with the Strong Native Pokemon to take down their Strong Pokemon.(EX:Pikachu did not even stand up against Electivire)
18.When your being ruled by a Cold hearted man, Days may seem like years

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
1.Did you not see the colors on their shirts on that movie Guess not...
5.If you look up Anubis images than you would see an object that he is always holding sort of object, i call this a key because i do not know what it is. Ahhhh, an ankh?
7. The Pokemon was powerful that even the Sir Aaron who boasted that he was very strong could not hold a candle to this Almighty beast ...yeah? What is it, then? The pkmn of darkness? Death? Destruction?
10. This is a prequel, So i would not He/She say new but is new and old at the same time, they look for that pokemon.
11.They are TG what else do you think they do.(do you watch pokemon)And also i use Cyrus as in Relation to Cyrus the great. Yeah...TG has only one goal: to create a world without strife. Saturn's getting of the cube from Solaceon Ruins and using it to excite the meteors at Veilstone (and later use that or the Red Chain from the trio to accomplish their goals at the Spear Pillar) has little to do with...another region. :S
12. He is also visiting this region, but we learn why he has not dominated the world yet. Do you have a reason, or is this a way to push it off 'til later? I ask since this is imporant...you're using a current-gen team, so you gotta be crafty with it. What connection does this region have to Sinnoh? Something about finding where the trio are hiding?
14.An Island of the coast of Sinnoh. West, right?
15.This is not cannon, I want to make it like the Pokemon for a medium percentage, with a taste of Orginality(some) All fangames aren't canon...but you can at least align it with the actual story. It looks possible.
17.This Region/Island is full of new and strong Pokemon But yet it's part of Sinnoh? I...don't get it...
Really, I like that you've taken a different spin on the characters, but I'm primarily concerned about what you're doing with TG...

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
when i mean off the coast, I mean it is close to Sinnoh but a totally different region
And most of this stuff will be kept secret until i make another thread. I was just seeing how you guys like the story line
In the meantime i will release this information:TG has an Old/New Co-leader who has his eyes set on this region. He has asked the assistance of the Co-Leader Cyrus to help him with this goal.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
It's a really nice and unique idea which shows the past of Aron.
I loved it.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
I'd definitely try and steer this story in a direction away from Team Galactic. It's difficult to put established characters into another region, and using Byron, Roark and Aaron, all away from Sinnoh, is quite a big gamble as Agent Zero has pointed out.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Yeah, but I have a secret planned that will need to have most all of those characters.
I'm Gonna Edit the story a little bit

Last edited:

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Prett nice. I do not think it would matter if you used the same characters in a completely new region. Who cares? The story seems intersting and I can't wait to see futher progress on the game.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Thanx man. I also plan on having other major character in the game that have not been in the official series. One will blow your mind

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Plus, *anyone who isn't ross61* you realize this when they we're kids.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I still think Byron shouldn't be there...

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Are you forgetting this is that a boy who doesn't have pokemon to protect him goes anywhere without his father supervision

Back