• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What sort of things are you up to, post-game?

Years
shiny hunting, battle maison, filling the pokedex, breeding for trades, breeding for pokemon for myself, trading via wonder trade for fun, checking out the gts for anything decent, training a proper team for online battles(though I've not really started on this....), trying to figure out what the more mysterious things could mean, shiny hunting....

trying to buy all the available clothes

Vanish

Poof
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
A bit of everything. Catching anything I don't already have in the Friend Safari, searching for Megastones, making money at the restaurants, doing a touch of breeding, attempting to hatch/find a shiny Froakie/Frogadier. -_- I'm kind of in limbo at the moment. Not quite sure what I want to do. I've always wanted to get into competitive battling, but it seems like a massive commitment (the meta game has always been a bit intimidating). We'll see.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
I have literally bought every item from all the boutiques. Except Lumois city...I can't figure out how to get in there.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
did the mr looker side story last night. and now im going through the battle chateau to build up my rank, and horde away a few pickup supplies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
It's funny how much time breeding takes, especially if you want the proper nature (and I'm not even talking about IVs since I give a damn about IVs). 40 hours main story, 60 hours postgame and I haven't even caught Moltres.

Besides breeding I've done the Looker sidequests, Battle Maison, maxing out the Battle Chateau (still not done), looking for TMs and so on.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
I'm going to restart my game today after classes, I'm not really interested in breeding and whatnot so I'm going to replay the story with different Pokemon that I want to try :d

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I must say that I'm a bit disappointed that there's not much to do after the Pokemon League. I guess I'll just catch and train everything that I can find, and create a great team for battles.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Breeding, EV training, Battle Chateau. All the good stuff. Still need to finish up all the Looker stuff.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
So far have caught around 135 pokemon, seen about 360, so working on catching, evolving, and battle chateau :)

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I really dunno what to do anymore...I clocked around 130 hours already..so basically already spent 100 hours post game since I beat the e4 in 34 hours.

I'm pretty new to breeding, but I read guides how to breed for good ivs..but I'm getting bad luck after I aquire 3 perfect IVS..I never seem to get 4..IDK what I'm doing wrong...

been at it for four hours trying to breed perfect mawile but to no avail..tried breeding Shiny Zorua but I gave up after 3 boxes.

This game is addicting though, and I'm always having fun online battling even when I lose to people with Mewtwo Y ;-;

I'm just trying to build a good team right now, because I only have like 3 EV trained pokemon, and I'm tired using the same team for online battles..It's a lot more grinding than I thought, but still fun. Also Catching/Trading a lot.

Years
I'm getting ready to build a team for online, and trying to complete the Pokedex as much as possible before Bank comes out. I'm also collecting MM'd Skorupi Eggs to hatch, i have about 65 so far.

Back