• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2018
I have a feeling no. I haven't found any. Drought is a standard ability for Torkoal just like White Smoke. Too bad.

Years
  • Age 22
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 2, 2020
This looks really interesting! Are there any screenshots of the game so I know what it looks like?

Also, if it's no trouble, could someone post a link to the most recent version? Not sure why but the link on the original post isn't working :/

EDIT: If a new update comes out, will it be possible to take over your save? I've played games where that isn't the case so I just want to make sure!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
This looks really interesting! Are there any screenshots of the game so I know what it looks like?

Also, if it's no trouble, could someone post a link to the most recent version? Not sure why but the link on the original post isn't working :/

EDIT: If a new update comes out, will it be possible to take over your save? I've played games where that isn't the case so I just want to make sure!

When you install the new version your save just carries over. The game itself looks similar to the old GS, DP era's so if you liked the older games look and feel then you have that going for you. I personally don't have screenshots to give I found this game merely through a youtuber who was ranking his top 5 pokemon fanmade games for the year of 2017. He had gameplay in it if that is sufficient enough to see for you but he had other games in there too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 26, 2023
I have just downloaded the game and it is the game I always wanted as a kid, just a couple of questions?
How long until Gen 7 are is released? And how do you get the trade evolutions to evolve? I cant find anything on how in game, I'm wanting a Gengar you see. Thanks a lot

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
I have just downloaded the game and it is the game I always wanted as a kid, just a couple of questions?
How long until Gen 7 are is released? And how do you get the trade evolutions to evolve? I cant find anything on how in game, I'm wanting a Gengar you see. Thanks a lot

You can capture a Gengar on Route 29, Route 210, and in the Pokemon Tower.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been posted, asked before, can't find anything, if there is a post already about this problem, my mistake, sorry in that case.

I got Abra and a bike, but my pikachu is always with me and i can't use either, I only get the error, you have someone with you or something like this...is there any fix for this?
I tried to put in pikachu in the bank, but it's still with me no matter what!?

Regards,
Leijna

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2018
I noticed this earlier. Freeze-Dry is NOT super-effective on water-types.

I've just caught Ho-oh after searching for it for about 1 hour. To ensure encounter with it, use repels. Wild pokémon on Kanto route 1 are lv. 2-5, while Ho-oh is lv. 50. The 1st member of the party has to be lv. 5-50 pokémon to make Ho-oh's encounter rate 100%. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
@Reinhartmax I just got an error while playing the game
---------------------------
Fire Ash
---------------------------
Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `pbType' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0xa030ae0>

PokeBattle_AI:3498:in `pbRoughAccuracy'

PokeBattle_AI:2569:in `pbGetMoveScore'

PokeBattle_AI:3632:in `pbChooseMoves'

PokeBattle_AI:3630:in `each'

PokeBattle_AI:3630:in `pbChooseMoves'

PokeBattle_AI:4058:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'

PokeBattle_ActualScene:2729:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'

PokeBattle_Battle:2363:in `pbCommandPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2358:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:2358:in `pbCommandPhase'

This showed up while I was fighting Misty's Corsola on Yellow Rock Isle. I'm unsure why it showed up but it occurred everytime the Corsola would attempt to attack as it never attacked me and my Dragonair was able to do Dragon Rage on it everytime after I said OK to this error pop-up.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
I can't enter any building in Snowpoint City. Anybody got a solution for this? Really annoying. I can't heal up, teleport or fight the gym.

Years
Hi, i recently sarted the game and i've played a lot. There's a bug i discovered that i wanted to share just so you know and maybe fix it later.
after beating kalos entierly, i came back to OAK end went to the lab's backyard. fought broke, and then at the end of misty's fight i ended up teleported to alola's lab, got the motisDEX ect... counldn't go out due to litten. i teleported back to kanto and took the blimp where MOM wasn't. headed back to ALOLA school finished the 1st day and then they ask me to go back HOME (the lab) but there's the LItten still blocking the way and my MOM is still in KANTO. (btw, on the beach there are TWO littens)
any help ? maybe just if there's a way to reload old saves but i don't think so.
thanks for reading.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
So is nincada just insanely rare? or am I insanely unlucky?

I can't answer that as I'm not even that far ahead :/.

Reinhartmax I am having a issue with the Pokedex. A few of the pokemon such as Exeggcute I have and yet my pokedex will not show their entries at all. I caught them in the safari zone, I don't know if this is why or what. Could you please look into this?

Years
not sure if this happens with exeggute. but i had simliar issues witha couple pokemon. if your looking through the kanto dex just use the national dex, it was always marked for me there. in my case pikachu was never marked in my kanto dex, and had at least one other i can't recall right now

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
not sure if this happens with exeggute. but i had simliar issues witha couple pokemon. if your looking through the kanto dex just use the national dex, it was always marked for me there. in my case pikachu was never marked in my kanto dex, and had at least one other i can't recall right now

Its not that its just saying I haven't caught it but rather its saying I haven't even encountered one yet. It doesn't appear in the pokedex at all. I also have 2 of them in my pc and have put one in my party to see if that fixed it and it didn't.

Years
Its not that its just saying I haven't caught it but rather its saying I haven't even encountered one yet. It doesn't appear in the pokedex at all. I also have 2 of them in my pc and have put one in my party to see if that fixed it and it didn't.

I just double checked thats exactly what I have for pikachu in my kanto dex. its just blank with a question mark instead of an image. and the same for exeggcute and cubone. In the national dex they are marked fine. Double check against the national dex maybe you have a different issue. Basically i ignored the kanto dex after that, it's only useful for the original 151 anyway.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 16, 2018
So, if the game is in the style (play-wise) of Fire Red and Leaf Green, does that mean the catch rate is also in that same generation? Because, I'll be honest, 4% chance per Ultra Ball to catch Legendaries that are at 1hp and asleep is a little obscene. I'd be fine with Gen 5 even, which bumps it up to 11.5%.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, it's possible with 4% to catch them, it's just annoying constantly having to save before every legendary and reload a bunch of times. (Effectively, using 50-100 ultra-balls for each one)

Last edited:
Back