• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRawr

Poli?
Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 5, 2010
Hey,

Just wondered if you have any more info/updates on my trade thread designing ;)

Thanks again

-iRawr

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@iRawr - I actually think I'm going to have to stop serving that service.. for now, at least. I should've figured this before, but it's just taking too much time having to design like 7 threads and 4 websites at once. I may offer it at a later time.. like maybe in the summer when I don't have so much schoolwork. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

@Future Arceus - I'll be able to in a few hours. I don't know your fc, though. Mine's in my siggy.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
Years
Shiny Flaaffy
Level 39 Male
Nature: Serious
IV's: Unknown
Skull Fossil
Current Stock: 6
armor-fossil.png

Armor Fossil
Current Stock: 11
CMT for these

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2010
I would like to trade for the Darkrai... I can offer a level 99 shiny Arceus, a level 42 Venusaur, and a level 30 Shaymin. If this offer isn't good enough PM me.

My friend code is 5198 4851 9195

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Mew and Jolly GMSTP Jirachi

Check my thread for whatever you fancy =)

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
ok.......after like 3 days can u trade now...lol....(i want xatu so much) :p

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
****Closing... for now****

Alright everyone, as I'm sure you've noticed, I've had to delay a lot of trades. For example, Narutoide hasn't gotten his trade since we agreed on it 3 days ago. There's a reason for this - simply put, I have way too much stuff to do. I have 2 online classes, my high school classes, my freelancing work, etc. It's simply too much to manage. That's why I am officially closing this trade thread for the time being. Please read on for more information......

Where to now?
Am I going to quit Pokemon? Hellz no. :P I'll still be playing Pokemon a good bit. The only reason I'm closing this thread for now is because of the management and organization that goes into it - it takes up a lot of time, believe it or not, especially when you have to go back and edit your Pokemon in a design like mine. T.T;

So.... this is it?
NO!!!!. :) This is not it for the trade thread. I'm simply going to try and finish some of my freelancing projects and get a few weeks ahead on my online classes, and I will start running this thread again. :D

Is there anything I can do?
Of course there is. :) I may not be running this thread anymore (well, for now), however until I start it back up, I will be massively planning the perfect thread. To be completely honest, this thread was thought up on the spot. Over the next however long managing my time more efficiently will take, I will be planning not only the perfect thread, but the perfect design as well. So what's your part in this? Well, I obviously need ideas! I want to know what makes a thread amazing to you. If I end up using one of your ideas, you can have 3 free Shiny Pokemon from the new trade thread when I start it back up.

So what exactly will you be doing now?
Well, working my arse off. lol I'm currently running about 7 freelancing projects. I also have 2 online virtual school classes. (programming and astronomy) I ALSO have my regular high school classes. And last but not least, I have a girlfriend and a life. All of this combined, believe it or not, takes up a good bit of time. So, basically, what I'll be doing is finishing all of those projects I've got going and getting about a month ahead in both of my online classes. This will put me in a very good spot, and I can start the thread again.

I'll also be playing Pokemon, however! I will be RNG'ing at every free moment I get, and I hope to have 200-300 shinies for the new thread, as well as some new Legendaries and such.

This thread kinda sucked.. what are you going to do about it?
:O Well then. lol But seriously, I know the administration of this thread was really crappy throughout its 3-day life. For one, you had to wait a while to get your trade. Well, when the new thread is started, the trades will be made immediately after we agree on something. Another flaw was that there were many sections incomplete. This will not be the case in the new thread. Each and every section will have specific details and be completely complete. :)

I had a trade with you... will I still get it?
Unfortunately, not at this point. I deeply, deeply apologize, and if you keep in contact, I'll guarantee you 2 free Shinies from the new trade thread as consolation. If I was designing something for you, that will have to be put off as well, but I can offer you the same consolation.

I believe that's it.. I hope you all understand. Real-life matters take precedence, I'm afraid. But I'll be back with a roaring thread. :)

I'll still be on PC, though! And I'll still be as active as I was. If you have any questions about all this, please PM me. Let this thread die, if you wouldn't mind. PM's and VM's are my friend. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Hey nice thread here :D
Personalized EV Training Form: (fill this out if you're requesting this service!)
Pokemon: Feraligatr
EV's to Train: 252 attack 252 speed 4 defence
Your Offer: Any pokemon from my thread (in signature)

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
Omg I thought that was an your website embed into this wow. Did you really take the time to make that for one trading thread?? Wow.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2010
Eh... may be inappropiate but I was wondering if you can giveaway a free L1 Growlithe Cubone and Skarmoary. FC is 4512 2852 2899 if this is the inappropiate thread I apologize. Natures don't matter. =X

Years
Uh... I'd like the Event Jirachi, Deoxys(Jolly), Celebi, Rotom, Mew and Skull Fossil. Offerin': Shiny Latias, Yellow Forest Pikachu, and... Brave Rayquaza w/Exp. Share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back