• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted but now, she wants to marry you, but you know that its illegal in your country. Soon, you are found out & your Reshiram was taken away while you are taken to prison.

I wish Ash still traveled with Brock.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Wish granted, but since "Brock is a racist stereotype" according to some official idiots, Brock is killed off.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Oops.

Your wish is granted, but it has to be put down.

I wish the 5th gen didn't exist.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Wish granted. 5th gen never existed, but then the creators decided to get around to making 5th gen, so it still happens. Terminated, homes.

I wish there was a Magikarp meticulously stuck in a small puddle lined with everstones so it can't evolve into Gyarados; so I could poke it with a stick all day every day.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but other Gyarados appear and kill you...ninja'd again!

Granted, but the creators will come up with another sooner or later.

I wish Pokemon Cursed Black will be released today.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but is was released in Japanese today, and the English, 6 months from now...

I wish I could ditch this Zekrom chasing us, We've dodged it's lightning attacks so far, but I don't know if we can hold up, Can't you fly faster, Moltres?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but you married Latias illegally and you go to prison and Latias is taken away, (man I'm a thief here, lacked originality in that)

I wish Reshiram would stand along my bedside and watch over me while I'm sleeping to ensue I am safe and no one hurts me, and If someone tries to hurt me while I'm sleeping, Reshiram'll attack them to protect me...

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but your dreams are invaded by Darkrai, who attacks you in your sleep, causing Reshiram to beat you in your sleep in a futile attempt to get you away from darkrai.

I wish that Nintendo would release clothing items based on every pokemon; i.e. Smeargle beret, Scrafty hood, Ivysaur backpack, etc.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but none of them are your size.

I wish Super Pokemon Eevee Edition was playable on the PSP.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but Latias only thinks of dark and horrible thoughts.

I wish I was Giovanni's right-hand man.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted. Two seconds later, the world is obliterated by legendary power.

I wish the creators of Pokemon came up with something decent for the 5th gen.

Back