• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Got my 3ds!

£150 for the console plus Ridge Racer 3d and Street Fighter 3d. I haggled an extra game into the deal, I said I wasn't going to buy the console as they didn't have the game I wanted but I would if they made the deal a bit better. lol

Then after walking to about 6 or 7 different shops I finally found Pokemon White for £20.

Not bad for an hours shopping.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Congrats man, now I'm jealous because I want one too. XD

Ah, but I can't complain, as I'll be on the plain to Crete in a few hours. XD
See Y'all round next week Friday!

Three.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not planning on getting a 3DS for a good while yet. I have no money whatsoever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. Working on art history now, that should be fun -_-

Just beat Mirror's Edge though and trying to figure out what to play next atm, I'm thinking ODST on Heroic but I'm not so sure right now tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I'm pretty sure that video is border-lining as 'inappropriate' here. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. Still pretty tame compared to what I usually see online nowadays, the horrifying part of it is that 76% of the stuff I find is unintentional for the most part. I really need to turn the safe search on when looking up Vocaloid avatars on Google nowadays.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well that's good for the other parts of the internet. Let me direct you to the last word that I said in my last post. I think there's at a age warning here on PC you can stick that under to warn other members of its content. Sort of like a spoiler but different. I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back