• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
63. I need to refresh before posting... was about to mess up the number and topic again XD

I watched like the first 7 or 8 episodes of Fairy Tail, it wasn't bad, but I don't really feel like continue watching.

And I still can't believe I actually managed all the One Piece episodes in a year and a half...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
65. I never even heard of those shows Lapras...
I got into watching Sword Art Online 'round two months ago, I think I'll go watch the last few episodes I haven't seen yet.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

FLCL sure is, but I still don't believe you said "it's" in that situation, Lappy. I expected more of you. Grammar nazis never forget. :(
Also I seriously need to watch some more baccano. The names in that show are glorious.

SAO is pretty nice. Can't say the anime is as good as I had hoped, but it's certainly enjoyable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Now that my sister is home and I am awake I guess I should go back to my own laptop (which makes a lot more sense than my mom's desktop that's for sure. Oh Windows 8. :I )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No Windows 8 is on my mom's desktop. :( Why would I put Windows 8 on my laptop then it wouldn't matter which computer I would be on it'll still be confusing and more effort than it is worth.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
62. Ah, guess I misinterpreted that last sentence then, my bad. XD

On a completely unrelated note, I can barely wait until New Years Eve...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

darn you lack of a TV that prevents me from watching Pokemon

TO YOUTUBE

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Finally finished My Little Pony Season 1 x.x
ON TO SEASON 2 WHILE WATCHING SEASON 3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just want the N saga now kthnks. ;; But before I watch that I think I'm going to get the chance to rewatch Best Wishes so it's all good. :'D

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

They can't screw it up without Ash, right?

I hope the animation style is like the BW2 trailer

Spoiler:

and is anyone else annoyed that the Pokemon Breeders always challenge you in BW2?
they should've made it so you have to TALK to them to battle them

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hey, I actually like Ash so uh... :|b

and quality will be like it has been in Best Wishes. Which is actually pretty good compared to thepast seasons.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because you are on a forum with a lot of anime fans? TCTI is less famous for anime talk though; doesn't happen as often over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back