• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - June 2010

HotM?

• The Mystery of Celebi

Votes: 53 48.2%
  • Kyanite

Votes: 41 37.3%
  • Saga - Adventure

Votes: 16 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of June to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I'm not voting for anyone this month.
Because,
  • Mystery of Celebi exceeds graphical-wise,
  • Kyanite exceeds scripting-wise and
  • Saga - Adventure exceeds plot-wise.
I guess they're all tied.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2011
Tired of becoming the best.Want a peacefull life as a gym leader,so the choice is obvious: Kyanite

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
I voted for The Mystery of Celebi Because it has great scripts, awsome maps, cool graphics, and sweet new features. Out of all three of those hacks The Mystery of Celebi used the most custom asm routines in the hack. :D

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
Years
i vote for tmoc, because i'm a small part of the project (well, very small), and i love the graphics, asm-routines and plot.
the germans are coming! ^^

Esmas

General
Years
This is one of the only months that I don't exactly want to vote, but I will... I have to go with The Mystery of Celebi because it seems like the most balanced hack overall. It has a professionally made title screen and well-done graphics. I know there are a few oddities such as the Gym, but that doesn't exactly ruin it for the player. These are one of the hacks that I'm actually glad that the owner changed the tiles, unlike the other two options, which make the game look less appealing.

Umbreon_

muwahh
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
I'll vote for Kyanite. Scripts are more important than graphics. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back