• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Trophy Garden

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
At the Pokemon Mansion, there's the fancy building itself, with busy maids cleaning,working and napping, police officers guarding the place and a rich man sitting behind a desk babbling on about his prized Trophy Garden. When you first come in D/P/Pt before you get the National Pokedex there are only a few handful of Pokemon you can capture.

Pokemon that can be captured (before National Dex):
Spoiler:

However, when you get the National Dex, everyday you talk to the man he says he's seen a different Pokemon in his garden. You can then explore the garden and encounter it :3.

After National Dex you can also catch <3:
Spoiler:

That's quite a handful x). So what did you think of the trophy garden? Did it offer some good Pokemon in your opinion, or did you wish the Pokemon were more powerful and a bit more variety of types? Were you annoyed that you had to wait a whole day before you could encounter a different Pokemon again?

Discuss :D!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I found that the Pokemon found both before and after acquiring were quite good. Particularly after the national dex you can see that the Pokemon follow a general motif: 'baby/cute pokemon'. The one Pokemon that I really enjoyed being able to catch was Eevee, especially since it is so rare.

Years
I may have never experienced the Trophy Garden with a National Dex but like Curious said, there's a motif going with the Pokemon found in the wild there. They tend to have a cute appearance of some sort, but I like how you can catch Eevee here!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
That place was great for catching rare pokemon especially Eevee.But i couldn't stand that guy babbling all the time.Plus stealing the Rich boy's/Lady's rare Candy also came in handy.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I didn't go back much after getting the National Dex, but the one time I did I got Ditto, so that was awesome.

I always wanted to know what rooms those maids were blocking. :/

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I got my hands on Meowth and Eevee thanks to that place. The owner was a bit arrogant and self-serving though, especially since the roster of Pokemon pre-National Dex was sorely lacking. I guess it was worth it listening to him babble in order to get those Pokemon that I wanted.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's pretty good, but every Pokemon you "unlock" is hard to find. T:
But still, it could be worse.

As for waiting, I just set my game clock to 2 minutes before midnight. The game believes a day has passed and resets stuff like swarms and what Pokemon you "unlock".

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've been trying to get a shiny Eevee by SR when Bebe gives me it, but I haven't got one yet...and I've been SR for like the past 2 hours. XD I'm thinking of maybe chaining Eevee at the Trophy Garden...hmm...

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I like it, it has rare pokemon (cute mostly xD), and like every one else is saying. Eevee. I used to shiny hunt for it but then I just gave up especially since the Pokemon changes and you can't find Shiny Eevee in a day (most of the time)

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
Ah, Trophy Garden. I remember checking this place every day for an Eevee. I think the garden has some pretty nice Pokemon available, and I got some pretty rare finds. But the maids got me really interested. I thought if I caught all the Pokemon you can find in the garden, they will let you pass, but still...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I never really spent much time there to be honest. Not sure why actually, probably because I always forget it exists haha. I do like the options of obtainable Pokemon there though after you get the Nation Dex!

Back