• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
The tag has certainly improved since your last one. And the CSS is as always neat and well done.

9/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Though the art is pretty cool, I don't think you're showcasing as well as you could do, I also think it could do with a little more text/CSS.

Not bad but, could do better.
6/10

The Concept of Love

Renegade of Funk
Years
Text and scroll text thing work together nice. +1

CSS is FUNDERFUL. +3

That picture is nice too, and the links at the bottom contribute to the overall colour scheme. +2

10/10

As always. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It's one heck of a signature, that's for sure. <3
CSS + Awesome background = Epicness.

9.5//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Nice! I like the contrasts of all the colours and effects! 9/10!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I like how it's nice and animated, and you've got a decent, consistent color theme going on. My only complaint is that you could've been more creative.

8/10

So I completely redid my signature over the course of 2 days of learning how to use CSS and playing with and tweaking it. I feel like I'm done for the time being until I find something else to add / tweak. (It took a lot of time and work. x3) I'd like to point out there's a music player and next to every quote is a circle that when hovered over says the author.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Mwohohooho.. Why do I always end up under the awesome signature maker guy? Dx

10/10, just like the last time I rated it xD;

Mine's a temporary one that was made in five minutes and that I'm not proud of.. so I guess it's gonna be rated low :D

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
8/10

Gone up from 7 because I'm rating you again.

This thread was going to go onto the second page :O

Years
9/10
i like your banner, it looks like one of those preteen girl magazines.
the only thing that brought it down is the dawn fan club thing, its not transparent :/

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I like the idea of having your team follow you but the sprites you chose don't bounce. Normally when sprites are in motion, you can see their bodies move up and down about one pixel. Yours just look like they're shuffling. Also, I'm not too fond of the drawing of Haunter.
7/10

Last edited:
Years
8.8/10. That's actually a pretty cool looking and well animated image. Kudos. Also, love how the text is out of the way. Didn't notice it at first and it doesn't detract from the animation.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Subtle, interesting, not really sure how everything relates to each other, though I can guess. And I'm not a fan of the song. Overall, not the most impressive with some drawbacks
- 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back