• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
I downloaded the live beta and a walkthrough of the beta 2.1; now I'm trying to catch Groudon and Kyogre, but I can't reach them; Groudon is inaccessible at the top of the rocks, near a ruby stone and Kyogre is not the appropriate place, "replaced" by a sapphire stone. I must do something with these stones to capture them or have something else to do, or is it a bug?
No idea what to do with the stones, but Groudon's and Kyogre's locations have been changed alongside with many other legendaries. You will encounter Groudon and Kyogre at later point in the game inevitably.

Years
No idea what to do with the stones, but Groudon's and Kyogre's locations have been changed alongside with many other legendaries. You will encounter Groudon and Kyogre at later point in the game inevitably.

I was already thinking about it since I tried to find Articuno in the appropriate place, but there was nothing there.

Thanks for the response, I will go back to the main one, ending the 1st of the Orange Islands

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hello Guys,
i need help. I am on the point, where i ust fight against Suicuine and i need the Clear Bell but i can't find it. Can anyone help me? pls

Years
I've just found a leaf stone. Go to the Pokemon center at the entrance of Union Cave. Surf south, then you'll get to a new route that LaZ added. It's a very twisting path so it'd be difficult to explain, but there's a leaf stone hidden somewhere on that path :)

Thank you very much, I already have my Exeggutor :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
anyways.... i cant wake up snorelax but i just walked around it.. ^^' hehe
anyways finaly got all 16 badges but i still need to find out how to wake up snorelax x.x any help?

Hello Guys,
i need help. I am on the point, where i ust fight against Suicuine and i need the Clear Bell but i can't find it. Can anyone help me? pls
theres a hidden exit in the Union cave which leads to the ruins of alphs

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Oh sry i know the Union Cave! :D But i cannot find the ruins of the alphs :( gives a video where i can see it or can somebody take a screenshot? when i go in the union cave from azela city. In the cave are two ways! Two ways bring me to puzzles ! I finished the two puzzles but nothing happen. I see a video where you must go to the puzzle where you must usw strength to open your way. In the cave where the puzzle is, was not the puzzle but when i go in the cave where is the last puzzle than there is a puzzle and not a another way :(

I found it :D But its very difficult to find it, for a player who played liquid crystal at the first :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Oh sry i know the Union Cave! :D But i cannot find the ruins of the alphs :( gives a video where i can see it or can somebody take a screenshot? when i go in the union cave from azela city. In the cave are two ways! Two ways bring me to puzzles ! I finished the two puzzles but nothing happen. I see a video where you must go to the puzzle where you must usw strength to open your way. In the cave where the puzzle is, was not the puzzle but when i go in the cave where is the last puzzle than there is a puzzle and not a another way :(

I found it :D But its very difficult to find it, for a player who played liquid crystal at the first :D
well what would thye game be without challenges?

Union Cave being the cave between Violet and Azalea.

Has the Physical and Special split been fixed yet?
BTW Sync > legretta ;P
XD jk jk nice siggy :3

Last edited:
Years
help! im stuck at the pokemon league. as soon as i leave the pokemon center/pokemart before the elite four i enter the room where will is but for some reason i cannot move once i walk in. like im stuck right in the doorway. why is this? i play on a gPSP emulator. someone please help. i dont wanna deal with this... thanks

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
The beta is great so far! But I just realized I can't use savestates, according to a post by zeikku. O_o

Will it affect the game significantly?

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
is there anyway to get larvitar? if so, when is the earliest to get it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
is there anyway to get larvitar? if so, when is the earliest to get it?
I believe the earliest you can get it is in sliver cave, it would be around lv.15. Unless LaZ put a wild larvitar somewhere else.

Back