• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found You?

WordPlay

Honchkrow Tamer
Years
So I've been browsing the Internet. And found this gem. So, yeah, hi. :P I will only trust my nicknames to some of you lucky ones that come close to be my friend. But I don't have many friends so. Lol~

I created my account a week ago, and finally decided to post this "introduction" of sorts. So. Yeah.

*Awkward Silence*

Love Pokemon, blah, blah

Last edited:

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Lol You seem like an interesting character :P
And if you want, you can friend me! :D I love making new friends ^-^

So, what are your favorite Pokemon, Pokemon games, and generations? Is there anything you are particularly interested in, like spriting or hacks? Maybe fanart or Fakemon?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hello! Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And I'm sure you'll make many friends. I have!

See you around!

Last edited:

tnfsf11

Welcome to teh forum! I'm sure you'll make many good friends here since... well, we're a friendly community {XD} also we're not just about Pokemon, there's also many good off-topic discussions going on, so just get posting! :)
I'll be the first to befriend you btw ^^

Back