• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So I tried messing around with some code, but I can't seem to get it to work either. It seems html is needed to distinguish the rows of a table.

Of course you can try it this way, copying the block of code for each Pokémon. The code is not as pretty, but it works. ^-^
Code:
[PLAIN][cd=display:inline-block;width:200px;border: solid 4px #999999;padding: 10px 0;border-collapse:collapse;text-align:center;margin:-2px][IMG]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/garbodor.gif[/IMG]
[B]Name: [/B]Garbodor
[B]Type: [/B][IMG]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/poison.gif[/IMG]
[B]Used for: [/B]
[B]Other: [/B][/cd][/PLAIN]

That is awesome thank you very much. I might just play with it a bit and see what fun I can have with it. :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Hey it seems like I'm done! :D

Can I do Houndoom next?

Sure. Just need to fill the form out that way I know what post count to start at and if you're northern or southern because I have a hard time remembering those things.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: LadyJirachu
Pokemon: Riolu
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Riolu @ 1,252
Hatch @ 1,267
Lucario @ Level 100: 1,427
Shiny: Yes

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats post!

~~~

I'm also going to take my Birthday VPP of Kommo-o and 100 points. :D I'm an old lady today...LOL!

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Sure. Just need to fill the form out that way I know what post count to start at and if you're northern or southern because I have a hard time remembering those things.

Alrighty, here you go!~

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokemon: Houndoom

Years
Name: TailsMK4
Pokemon: Jolteon (since it is Summer for me)

So I'm planning to go for the Eeveelution challenge first. So trying to understand it, if I use Jolteon here, I can't use this Pokemon for the electric-only Pokemon challenge afterwards? I'll make my Breeder post after everything is confirmed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: TailsMK4
Pokemon: Jolteon (since it is Summer for me)

So I'm planning to go for the Eeveelution challenge first. So trying to understand it, if I use Jolteon here, I can't use this Pokemon for the electric-only Pokemon challenge afterwards? I'll make my Breeder post after everything is confirmed.

That is correct. It would be different if we only have 1 or 2 Generations but we have over 800 Pokemon. Though you can use Jolteon for a challenge and then towards a legendary. Hope that explains it a little better. Let me know if you have any other questions. :D

Eevee @ 13
Hatch @ 28
Jolteon @ Level 100: 163
Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats post!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Alright! I've finished raising my Shinx! :D

Can I have a Helioptile next, please?

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokémon: Helioptile! <3
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Alright! I've finished raising my Shinx! :D

Can I have a Helioptile next, please?

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokémon: Helioptile! <3
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Helioptile @ 4,006
Hatch @ 4,021
Heliolisk @ Level 100: 4,156

Wooooo that one didn't take very long to do. Have fun with this one. :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Helioptile @ 4,006
Hatch @ 4,021
Heliolisk @ Level 100: 4,156

Wooooo that one didn't take very long to do. Have fun with this one. :D

lmao the one shiny I didn't want to get landed with! Poor sunburned thing.
helioptile.png

Years
Okay, I completed Muk. Can I get another one, please?

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Salandit
Northern or Southern Hemishpere: N

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Okay, I completed Muk. Can I get another one, please?

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Salandit
Northern or Southern Hemishpere: N

Salandit @ 1,575
Hatch @ 1,590
Salazzle @ Level 100: 1,725

~~~~~~~~~~

By the way if you guys ever have any ideas or ideas for new challenges feel free to let me know and we can try them out. :D The only rule for challenges is they need to be 6 Pokemon. You can have more but after that it needs to be a choice like I have with some of them.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Name: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Vulpix(Kanto)
Northern Hemisphere

Single Question: Can I keep Vulpix as a Vulpix rather than evolving it into Ninetales or have the flexibility to evolve it whenever I choose seeing as its a Stone Evolution?

As for challenges: Rival Pokemon

Example: Gary Oak/Blue: Blastoise, Umbreon, Nidoqueen, Magmar, Scizor and Golem

and so on with Paul, Trip, Sawyer and Alain. Its also not just limited to Ash Rivals. Can do Drew, Harley, Zoey and Kenny for example.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Vulpix(Kanto)
Northern Hemisphere

Single Question: Can I keep Vulpix as a Vulpix rather than evolving it into Ninetales or have the flexibility to evolve it whenever I choose seeing as its a Stone Evolution?

As for challenges: Rival Pokemon

Example: Gary Oak/Blue: Blastoise, Umbreon, Nidoqueen, Magmar, Scizor and Golem

and so on with Paul, Trip, Sawyer and Alain. Its also not just limited to Ash Rivals. Can do Drew, Harley, Zoey and Kenny for example.

Vulpix @ 809
Hatch @ 824
Vulpix @ Level 100: 959

You can keep as a Vulpix if you would like. I use to have stones but that seemed like to much of a hassle to try and remember. The only thing you need is an Alolan Stone for the Alola versions and Trade Cable for those who evolved by trading although you don't need to trade with someone to evolve it. (To much work...lol.)

As for your challenges those are great and I can't believe I didn't think of that. xD I will be adding Gary for sure I'll have to think of something for the others though. Thank you!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Vulpix @ 809
Hatch @ 824
Vulpix @ Level 100: 959

You can keep as a Vulpix if you would like. I use to have stones but that seemed like to much of a hassle to try and remember. The only thing you need is an Alolan Stone for the Alola versions and Trade Cable for those who evolved by trading although you don't need to trade with someone to evolve it. (To much work...lol.)

As for your challenges those are great and I can't believe I didn't think of that. xD I will be adding Gary for sure I'll have to think of something for the others though. Thank you!

Thanks and you can do a Coordinator challenge where you can raise Pokemon from May, Dawn and Serena(granted she only just started and only has three). Can also do Dragon Master(aka Iris). I'll go post my VPP post shortly.

Oh and you should add Vulpix to Brock if you're going to give Misty Togepi/Togetic. I know it was temporary but that Vulpix was with him for a long time. In fact, I'd swap Togetic for Gyrados, although that's for you to decide ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back