• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~ The Psychic Type Fanclub ~~~

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
I would like to Join!

Name: Tails05
Why I want to join: Psychic types are amazing! They're very strong and many of them are among my favorites!
Partners: Gardevoir and Espeon.

My first Psychic-Type was probably Ralts in Pokemon XD, who later evolved into the lovely Gardevoir who inspired my love for them. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Name: BinaryPeaches
Why I want to join: Espeon happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon, and I love Psychics in general. <3
Pokemon: Espeon & Reuniclus

If you were a Psychic Pokemon, what one would you be?
Espeon, hands down. <3 It's so cute, and it can predict the future (or sense the future) and it just like to sunbathe. I wouldn't mind doing that myself. n_n

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
What was your first Psychic Pokémon?
abra from Pokemon Yellow
If you were a psychic pokémon, what one would you be?
Alakazam, because he/she is so awsome

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Name - hi miju-kun
Why would you like to join? - Because psychics are amazing, obviously.
Partners - Reuniclus & Espeon (stole BinaryPeaches' partners o3o)

Reuniclus. I can float and I have a strong gelatinous body which protects me from drowning XD!

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Name - Tashiro. You can call me A. Eh?
Why would you like to join? - Why not? (Consider this: two of my current favorite three legends are pure psychic types.)
Partners - Gardevoir and Gothitelle

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Name - zappyspiker
Why would you like to join? - Psychic types I always find not easy to defeat in battles when I battle against them. Also love using psychic moves in battle.
Partners - Aww only pure psychic types? I choose Azelf then!

My guess It would have been Abra if you're looking at Pure psychic types. I caught it just before Goldenrod. But for any psychic type as my first it would've been slowpoke when I caught it at slowpoke well

Azelf was my favorite out of the Lake Trio.

And "Azelf's spirit can leave its body without dying. Its spirit can return to the body at will. Azelf has the ability to control one's will, according to the Sinnoh Pokémon Handbook. It can also enter the body of another Pokémon or a human"

Seriously you got to admit that's pretty cool

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh oh! I can think of a new topic. n_n

Who was your Favorite Psychic Elite Four/Gym Leader?
Mine would have to be Sabrina, but it probably doesn't help she's the only one I don't forget from time to time. xD;

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Same with Peaches, Sabrina. The reason is, was because of the anime & was the only time I remember anyone that was a Psychic Trainer & using a Psychic type Pokemon (Besides Misty, if you count her Staryu, Starmie, & Psyduck). Sabrina & her Abra/Kadabra was also the reason why I like Psychic Type than any other type.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Sabrina is like the only psychic-type Gym Leader I can remember... Caitlin is not bad but her hair is too long. :c

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

I have thing for Will being my favourite Elite Four

Will_TCG_VS.png

Him and his Xatu's xD Had a bit of trouble with him when I was younger

Years
My first was probably Abra, simply because it was the first one you could catch.

Uh... this is a toughie. In my mind, it's a 3-way tie between my faves, Alakazam and Espeon, and Mewtwo, who is just generally awesome. I can't decide! ;;

Uh... Sabrina because of her use of Alakazam. Will was pretty cool for using Xatu, though.

Foozles

"power of the Pokemon"
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Name: Foozles
Why would you like to join?: I think Psychics are just cool! They seem like they could be invincible, if they were real.
Partners: Espeon, Alakazam

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Name: Blue Rose
Why would you like to join: Cause I love Psychic Pokemon and I'd love to show support to a club that is dedicated to them. :3
Partners: Espeon, Kirlia

As for what Psychic Pokemon I would be...probably Musharna or Reuniclus.

Back