• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I like it but I feel the pose is kinda... weird, idk how to explain it.

Also I'm finding it increasingly easy to stay away from the Internet in the last few weeks, idk if this is a good thing or not. tbh I only click PC at uni out of boredom and half my time spent online is listening to music. As well as this, I kinda don't really watch TV anymore because I only do it if I have nothing at all on here. And idek I do everything at the last minute and I kinda don't really want to do anything in life at this point and rather skip six months ahead. Just present is so overrated compared to the future. I dunno maybe I'll feel better on monday or after comm night which you all should attend.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pokey, what bothers me is how she's holding the bow. Pretty sure you're supposed to have your elbow level when you're about to shoot an arrow, but idk. It's the left arm that really gets me though :c

Years

I'm feeling in the fun mood today.

I was just looking on Bulbanews for the latest B2/W2 coverage, every new bit of updates is looking exciting.

Herdier

Woof
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014

I feel like I should get a new theme for this account HMMM. Oh wow, it's the anniversary of this account in 3 days. How shocking.

Herdier

Woof
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014

I have a profile obsession, well, an obsession with designing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back