• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I am so not a morning person, so sorry for the grumpy face, but mornings are **** xD

Spoiler:

Aww Sangy, you look great as always <3

Sirfetch’d

4am + lack of sleep + messed up hair. It was taken a few months ago, I don't think I look any different now.

I know the feeling about being up at 4am with messed up hair, haha. But you look awesome dude :D

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
O.o Idk, what you did to your hair, but it looks so damn awesome! Really love the spikes there. :D
Funny thing is that I don't even try to spike it. I have it slicked back but then as the day goes by it stands up on its own lol

Honest

Hi!
Years
Spoiler:

4am + lack of sleep + messed up hair. It was taken a few months ago, I don't think I look any different now.

CAYOOOOOOOOOTE. ;D You've got a young face, m8

Holy **** Sang you are so beautiful. You should make a fanclub about yourself. I will join lol

Aaaaaand this is where I remember the terrible Member's Fanclub sections. Ego-pits~

Crux

Evermore
Years
Aaron, you didn't look that bad, man! And hey, I'm still trying to learn how to smile like a normal person. :}

Renée, looking. . . Love-ly. . . As. . . Ev-er. . . .
Green Tea. :I
A cup of Green Tea in tbe mornings does wonders to wake you up.

@Gameb0y:
Man, some people have cool hair without even trying. . .

Wow, wow, wow. . . Wait, a Members fanclub?
Yeah, that doesn't seem stalkerish at all. . .

Sirfetch’d

Was wanting to take a photo from my 3DS XL, so...

Spoiler:

Yeah, I need to get a haircut soon and shave xD;

You look great, Zach! You aren't the only one who needs a haircut. I haven't had one in over a month D:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

You look great, Zach! You aren't the only one who needs a haircut. I haven't had one in over a month D:

You think thats long? I don't think I've had one since May! Anyway, looking good everybody!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
:333 Got my special edition of Rome 2 with my name engraved on it! (a bit of a crummy picture of me because mom was taking too long to press the shutter button haha + no makeup as usual but meh) :3 Definitely proud of myself!

Spoiler:

And me and my bro and aunt (and some random blonde lady in the background) just chillin'
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

:333 Got my special edition of Rome 2 with my name engraved on it! (a bit of a crummy picture of me because mom was taking too long to press the shutter button haha + no makeup as usual but meh) :3 Definitely proud of myself!

Spoiler:

And me and my bro and aunt (and some random blonde lady in the background) just chillin'
Spoiler:

Aww Kura you always look so amazing :3 And your brother has some really awesome hair btw :D Really nice pics :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back