• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Event Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I'm going to in charge of IRC again I guess, but I'm looking forward to participating in a variety of events if I can :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2012
Can we still post our ideas and how will you distribute the events and will it be for all pokemon D.S games like black,white soulsilver, heartgold, platinum, pearl and diamond?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can we still post our ideas and how will you distribute the events and will it be for all pokemon D.S games like black,white soulsilver, heartgold, platinum, pearl and diamond?

No, these events will not be Pokemon events, but rather actual forum events - read the descriptions. :3 But overall we're not really accepting ideas but you can still suggest however chances of it going through is very low.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I can be of use here. I am a Great Spriter and....Yeah.

The spriting event already has hosts (which is why it's in orange), however there are a few things that still need hosts so you could consider those instead.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I'll need more information on the Minecraft Event...before completely sure of hositing and such. Will it be hosted in PC's original server, or in a new one? I am VERY experienced in Minecraft hosting, as I own a server myself.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'll need more information on the Minecraft Event...before completely sure of hositing and such. Will it be hosted in PC's original server, or in a new one? I am VERY experienced in Minecraft hosting, as I own a server myself.

There are already enough hosts for this event, sorry. However, there are a few events left which you could put your hand up for!

droomph

weeb
Years
neh, if I knew how to host a Skype conference, I would definitely volunteer for that! I'll try to look for some help and if I find it on time I'll report back :P but for now, put me on if you want, if I can't find some help I'll just tell you and you can take me off :)

Years
I might just be able to host a League Of Legends event if enough people are interested and I can get a decent host or 2

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've hosted skype conferences before for the old ones too. I may be participating in the skype stuff but I wouldn't particularly want to host them. I have taken over in past PC events though, so I may do that again this year depending.. So I wont be an official host but I will prob be there as backup

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
hey i want to co-host sprite event plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No, it already has hosts (in orange), so you can't host.

Anyone who continues to ask about the spriting event (in particular) may not be considered again for future events, so keep that in mind.

Zet

Years
Twilightblade suggested to me that I should host Borderlands 2(PC). The only problem is that only a max of four people can do co-op together, so if it's something popular we would need more people to help host.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Too late now, Only one I was thinking about doing was isketch but that is out :)

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
Astinus told me to post in this thread about being a judge for the writing event? I can see that it's orange, but I'm assuming "hosts" and "judges" are different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back