• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Lecapria

Jellyfish with Headphones
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Adoption Center for Pokemon~ Will accept any trade for them

The super common pokemon are prefered however. Anything else might just get put back into the adoption center. I understand that you want to be generous in what I recieve, but it's enough for me to have less pokemon in need of an owner.
However there are a few pokemon I'm interested in recieving.
Spoiler:

My skype is Ms.Spinda and it'll be easiest to get a hold of me there since I'm obviously not sitting here in the forums all my life ._. No i sit in skype all day instead lol. Jk, skype just makes a notification sound instantly unlike the forums. I have it set to where you don't need to add me as a contact to message me.

This is a first come first serve thread. If you see a pokemon of interest, you must make a claim on it. This gives you "dibs" on the pokemon for the first 2 weeks following the day of the made claim. If after 2 weeks, no one else has expressed interest in your pokemon during your 2 week period, you are eligible for reclaiming. After the 2 weeks I will ask you if you still want your pokemon and will give you 3 days to respond. If you don't, It goes back on the market where anyone can claim it. If someone else has expressed interest in the pokemon during the time you have a claim on it, i will ask THEM if they're still interested in the pokemon, and if anyone who had expressed interest before that time responds within 3 days(FCFS), they get that claim. Otherwise it goes back on the market and once again becomes FCFS. Say someone has expressed interest in your pokemon, but they dont respond soon enough, you can reclaim that pokemon for yourself, and the cycle continues.

Note that in order to be next in line for the pokemon, you have to have expressed interest before the original claims 2 week period. If you don't express any interest until the end of that 2 week period, you have to wait until it goes back on the market(which is aftrer the 3 days if no one responds). THEN you can make a claim on it.

Things to know:
-I update the first post of the thread for each claim so it WILL be up to date as often as I'm on
-I will not accept breeding requests in this thread because it defeats the purpose of the thread.
-If you arent specific about exactly which pokemon and there's more than 1 of that species, not only will you not get the claim, but none of that species will be claimable for 2 weeks UNLESS you specify. So please. Be specific. Waiting list applies to those who are SPECIFIC.

NEW! The Pokemon are now in order of ID by National Pokedex

Generation 1
Spoiler:

Generation 2
Spoiler:

Generation 3
Spoiler:

Generation 4
Spoiler:

Generation 5
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
I'm online now. Anyone ready to trade?

Just the request for the pokemon, and your friend code. If the pokemon you want hasn't already been requested, it's yours~

Last edited:

someduderic

Elite Four
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
How are we going to trade?

What times will you be on?

Last edited:

Lecapria

Years