• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Luckily, the most I know about those terrible games is everything that my friend told me/said/made me watch. Otherwise I know nothing, and I'd like to keep it that way hurrhurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But it's funnyyyy. At least watch just the cutscenes of the Zelda games + the one Mario one.

...Also I think I'm gonna change my theme for the time being I'll try and remember what I had for my current theme regarding text and sound tag... You know what I'll just copy-paste it in a TextEdit file.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. Maybe some other time. 'Sides, I don't feel like watching/listening to anything right now because the TV is on, and I can't be bothered to get my headphones.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think this is the third time I've gone back to this theme o3o Might change the avvie tho since I have more Mystogan x Wendy fanart...

@Xulek: 'Tis "Mystogan's Theme" or "Mystogan no Theme" or "ミストガンのテーマ". You might also find something with "Mistgun's Theme" or something since despite the romanizations given some people still love to spell the characters' (as well as the series's) names wrong. /never mind this just a pet peeve I have

And by the way said track is now in my sig.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well, I hit the gold mine of Ace Attourney Icons, so, after this collab, I'm going to start using more Ace Attourney themes. :3

Now if I could ONLY find an mp3 of a ace attorney music file~

furrpollo01Kopie.jpg

Life = DONE.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Name the track and I can upload it for ya in a jiffy (though I don't have AJ's or AAI1's OSTs yet...).

...Though, hang on a minute...

...Ah, looks like the second site linked on Court-Records's Album page works on here.

Pffffft Edgey the Furret. ...Though speaking of which I named my Ho-oh in my second HG Ryuuichi. And then Lugia will be Kenji. That is Edgey's Japanese name right.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ohhhhhhhh. ...Though now it makes sense. /slow

Aye! That's how I got all three PW OSTs + some of the Orchestral/Jazz ones on iTunes!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yes woman, you should. c:

hnn... i kind of want to listen to 'The Frangrace of Dark Coffee' from the Ace Attorney meets Jazz soundtrack with moody rain and a fireplace running. It's so peaceful. =w=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Eh?

You know, when you post a sound file, the title you see in the little thing doesn't have to be the same title as the track :B

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/6/1/2463185/Mystogans Theme.mp3 - This is the first track I linked to (as well as the one in my sig.). I put "What is being biased" because I'm a FT addict and I love Mystogan's Theme to death.

http://files.compilingpw.com/PWsoundtrack/PW1/06 - Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2001.mp3 - This is the second file I linked for Shawn's sake. Shortened the title because I'm lazy and that's what scene the music goes with anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Wut because wut.

..........Oh well, time to head into the final area in LO, and yes this will be the last time I mention this game haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Your statement confused me just as much o3o

Anyways which avatar should I use.

1. Current one.

2unzy4x.png

or

34qmp38.png

Ah I wish I could Randimg avvies. And I honestly thought I had more fanart of these two than what you see here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Second one fits your signature more.

/trying to organize her Symphonia fanart folder. Ahhhh, should have kept up with it more.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I really need to change the title of my "Fanart" folder to "FT Fanart Plus a Few Extra Pics" :B /most of it is made of FT fanart with the addition of Pokemon, Madoka, Soul Eater, and ToS (and some crossover stuff too)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just a crossover folder within my Symphonia folder and such. Mainly because for the most part it's crossovers with like, Vesperia or something. The Crossover Shaman King fanart found depends on what clothing was worn iirc.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

'Course, in addition to that I have two separate fanart folders located elsewhere. One is specifically of Ruby (from that one site) and the other of Hatoful Boyfriend o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was a time that I went through every fanart folder I had and counted all the fanart I had up... but I'm too lazy to do that right now, hurr. /fanart hoarder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back