• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Artpad

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I don't know if this is allowed and I think its been done bfore but I think this is neat.You can post your creations here if you like.Here's one I did because I was bored. http://artpad.art.com/?inszzdbp8tc .It's a character I've made since 3rd grade and I keep getting better and better with him the better at art I get.I hope this is allowed,enjoy!

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
heh heh, i have had my link in my sig for a few days now

I love that site, and for some reason , i can draw better on that then i can on ms paint

though my piccie is sucky, located in signiture

sketch

Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
It's really good!Actually,your sig is what reminded me of this site!Your drawing is great!

EDIT:Here's another I just made.It kind of stink though but its hard to use brushes and pencils with a mouse. http://artpad.art.com/?int0kbsa7sc

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I've used this program before....
And I tried my best to do the best.
And artpad is tough to work so I had to upload a screencap.
thebestartpadpic1fn.png

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 3, 2008
Nice stuff, guys. It's really hard to use Artpad. o_O I really like yours, Crystal Clair. =3

I did a picture recently [--> link], but it's not so great. Ah well. Chibi. XP

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Lol that place is where I first started drawing =3 I think it's okay to post any kind of art forum thingie. as long as your not Compleatly advertising for it with no pictures and such o.o it looks good to me anyway XD.

Nice program , got me to where I am but I would suggest more colors if I could =3 Sadly they never reply, Nice pictures^^.

sketch

Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Pretty Neat.Good job everyone.These are some great works.Sorry, but I don't have anything to show yet.

Back