• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
HEY LET'S TRY AND MAKE PERMISSIONS CORRECT D:

I'm being moderated in Webbies ;_;

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
So someone in the rank 4, for example, will get the mentioned benefits (Extra PM space) plus the ones of the lower ranks (colored use name...) , right?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Cool.

The donations are still cumulative, right? In other words, if I donate $5.00 again, I'll be moved up to Rank 2, and so on?

And if you donate 2000$ or more we'll automatically promote you to admin. =D

That almost sounds tempting. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I highly doubt anyone's going to donate $2000 so it may as well be real. XD; Unless someone donates a dollar a day for the next 6 years or so. :|

Anyway, to answer your question, Ichaste Pekoni, yes. If you donate more according to the ranking scheme, you'll be moved up in the ranks. :D

Rukario

Banned
Years
We've added a quite noticeable donate button to the nav area that shows at the top of every forum page... you can also use this new button to make your (PayPal) donations.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
We've added a quite noticeable donate button to the nav area that shows at the top of every forum page... you can also use this new button to make your (PayPal) donations.

...I'm looking, but I don't see it......

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
So is this saying that you can buy a post as an Admin, I dont mean to be offesive but isnt that a little odd, because some people may ask how much it is to buy a post as a Moderator or S-Mod.

What if a group raise the money to create and account just to muck up the forums?

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Yea but who in the right mind would give away THAT much money.

I'd love to donate.. Once i get a Paypal Account.. Once i turn 16 (3 years) I'll donate :) I'll probs stick with PC for that long.

Cherrim

Years
The donation button is blocked by ad-block if you have it on, I think. :x

And the admin thing is just a joke. No one's going to raise that much money just for an admin account anyway.

Twar3Draconis

Super Asian
Years

And the admin thing is just a joke. No one's going to raise that much money just for an admin account anyway.

I dunno. I have a mate with that amount though. I could borrow from him, and pay back later. He's a nice guy. In anycase, as tempting as an admin account is... I'd rather get 2k in posters, toys and games.

What is the purpose of the theme testing forum? It sounds interesting.

Cherrim

Years
Well, I'll rephrase that then. Most people won't raise that amount for an admin account. It wouldn't be fair on our part to give that away anyway.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Tch... my next paycheck is going to you guys then <3
I'll be a rank 5 in no time >D

It's either donate or spend it on manga. Manga's tempting, but nyeh :<

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Uhhh....o_O;
Wow.
Yeah, I really wish I knew how to send money via e-mail. (too lazy to send by regular mail)
I didn't really care about making a donation eariler--but...

And if you donate 2000$ or more we'll automatically promote you to admin. =D
I think you've gone too far on this one. o___o
(EDIT: Thank goodness that was a joke. >_>)

This place is gonna be filled with purple names within the next few months.
I'm scared. :<

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Uhhh....o_O;
Wow.
Yeah, I really wish I knew how to send money via e-mail. (too lazy to send by regular mail)
I didn't really care about making a donation eariler--but...

I think you've gone too far on this one. o___o

This place is gonna be filled with purple names within the next few months.
I'm scared. :<

Read the posts above. That was a joke XD;

Your right though, the new supporters will come running now.
But HEY! We'll have a lot of diversity when it comes to choosing our next group username color XD;

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009

Yeah, it's showing up now.

......I had $1400 ready to send in. Not really, but somebody's going to come around with something crazy like that now...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
This is cool to see happening. I thought once I donated that would be it, but that even larger inbox is REALLY tempting.

Back