• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
This is the Team Havoc OOC thread! anything you want to talk about OOC about Team Havoc will be done in here, obviously! Lets try and use this as much as we can, shall we?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
BAHAHA
TAKUYA KEELS j00 ALL!!11!!1

xD Sorry, I had to be the first post. I raced over here as soon as you told me you created it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2009
My character isn't going to fit in very well, is he?

Ah well, should make for an interesting story, I've got some things in mind :bandit:

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol you'll be fine, i promise. Once everyones met each other and everything i'm sure its going to go well. Personality meshes are a good thing :) We still have 2 more chars to introduce as well...with hopefully more to sign up

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
As you can probably tell, I had the Team Havoc officials look down on Ringo (my character)--and even deny him some of the luxuries of Saffron City. I hope that will make for an interesting plot twist, not to mention my character's reference to (and possibly a sort of involvement of) his parents.

Trainer Kat

Years
-_- Sorry guys.
I'll post today around 4.
I managed to get out of chem lab early today, but...yeah, still have bio lab until 4.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
theres as many spaces left for signup as are on the first post, Degenerate, so you should be fine! and ya, plot twists are always welcome, Ninetails :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
eh just post it in the thread, since not everyone checks the OOC thread unfortunately. You can post your introduction at the bottom of your sign up for flow purposes. After your post, i'm going to be moving us out of the guard tower

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
crap degenerate, i forgot to preview post before i posted! sorry if i overwrote anything you did, i can edit real quick

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
kay, ya i wrote something about it in my ooc before the post now. But omg. your char. i freaking love it. lmfao.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
*feels guilty about having Ringo criticise Don Pearleon and call rap cheap*
...Although Ringo and I admittedly have very similar musical tastes.
*vanishes into the non-existent shadows of Saffron City*

OMG, I apologise for mistaking Dusty the Venomoth for a Dustox... And to think, I did that post at about 9 AM, when people's minds are supposed to be the most awake...

Darnit, I completely forgot vital parts of Ringo's personality that say how he deals with other people. Good thing my two most recent posts show the two main ways he does that...

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
kay, ya i wrote something about it in my ooc before the post now. But omg. your char. i freaking love it. lmfao.

lol thanks. He was a spur of the moment creation really. XD;

*feels guilty about having Ringo criticise Don Pearleon and call rap cheap*

Don't worry about it, Ninetales. If I was really a hip hop enthusiast I woulda had to bust a cap in your *ahem*, but since I'm not, you're safe. I don't care that much for rap music at all. :P

Trainer Kat

Years
xD Degenerate, your characters always make me laugh.
I can't wait to see Big Jig rap. ._.;;

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Yeah, Big Jig's definitely gonna tear the house down. Don Pearleon's saving him for the right occasion.
Ay, seems like my characters always end up picking on yours. o.o; Well, for the record, it's not intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back