• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distance relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
1. So what you're saying is that all people you meet online are exactly the same?

2. Personally, I wouldn't mind clingy. I'd take it as a sign that she genuinely cared. That may just be preference, though.

3. Your claim that it is "easy to cheat" is meaningless if the relationship is genuine.

4. As for "things get boring if there's no sex," I'd respond that if things are boring without sex, you probably aren't right for each other, anyway. There are better things on which to base a relationship.
the clingyness separates from the real world though... whereas im usually hanging out with friends and family, i then find myself burning 8 hours a day... i felt as though my ear was gonna explode. Darn Overheating RAZR v3's

Find a prostitute if you want meaningless sex. It's cheaper, there's little talking, and you don't hurt anybody in the process.

im scared of prosties... half do some insane drugs, some have STD's, i dun wanna trust a condom, and they can be OVER loose...

I need a GF but she needs to understand that Im not going to surrender my life for her... And she needs to go on the pill...

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
im scared of prosties... half do some insane drugs, some have STD's, i dun wanna trust a condom, and they can be OVER loose...
Then find a casual sex partner. Don't BS someone with relationships if you just want sex; be honest about it. There are plenty of women out there who are into that sort of thing these days.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I need a GF but she needs to understand that Im not going to surrender my life for her... And she needs to go on the pill...

This begs the question, what's in it for your prospective girlfriend? None of this sounds very attractive to me. Relationships are about giving as well as taking.

And the pill thing - does that mean you're not going to use a condom for her?

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
This begs the question, what's in it for your prospective girlfriend? None of this sounds very attractive to me. Relationships are about giving as well as taking.

And the pill thing - does that mean you're not going to use a condom for her?

well what i seek in a girlfriend are good morals along with looks... no drinking/smoking, not stereotyped as a *****, can make me laugh, is there for me during the sad times, and NO STD's like AIDS or other serious ones. Looks are important but not as severely as you would imagine... im fine with chubby, but not obese. any hair color is good. any race is good. oh and yes... we usually spend about 2 hours 2gether a day. No more unless its a special occasion.

twocows

Years
well what i seek in a girlfriend are good morals along with looks... no drinking/smoking, not stereotyped as a *****, can make me laugh, is there for me during the sad times, and NO STD's like AIDS or other serious ones. Looks are important but not as severely as you would imagine... im fine with chubby, but not obese. any hair color is good. any race is good. oh and yes... we usually spend about 2 hours 2gether a day. No more unless its a special occasion.
The question asked was, what's in it for her? You're pretty picky, and not really offering much in return.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020

You best be trolling, because you're better off finding a crocodile that shares the same opinion, you worthless chauvinist.

twocows

Years
You best be trolling, because you're better off finding a crocodile that shares the same opinion, you worthless chauvinist.
Don't be so harsh. He was just being honest. His may not be the most respectful opinion, but you shouldn't berate him just for stating it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
And she needs to go on the pill...
Why should she change her body chemistry..when you can just put on a rubber? o_O Or maybe you should take anti-androgens, mm? I mean, you'd expect her to change her hormone balance for you; why should you not be prepared to do the same?

I understand of course than many ladies choose to go on the pill; but saying "she needs to go on the pill" just makes you sound like a controlling jerk, imo.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think they're fine if both parties are committed and willing to meet each other in the future. Take Ashley and Matt (Drummershuff) for example. They both met here on PC, but now they're engaged!

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
i wasnt trolling... ur opinion is worthless to me.

Why should she change her body chemistry..when you can just put on a rubber? o_O Or maybe you should take anti-androgens, mm? I mean, you'd expect her to change her hormone balance for you; why should you not be prepared to do the same?

I understand of course than many ladies choose to go on the pill; but saying "she needs to go on the pill" just makes you sound like a controlling jerk, imo.
im not asking anyone to change for me... But after a couple of weeks, I would strongly prefer the pill considering its a 0% chance of pregnancy

Last edited:
Years
To everyone flaming Lexa stop honestly. Your flamming him over opinions? He didnt flame you guys.
Here are some points to things that a read.
1. Long Distance, means no Physical Affection.
2. You can only talk to the person, unless you both have webcams.
3. You can't truly spend time together with her/him.
4. Yeah you can build trust but how can you truly trust them?
5. Just because someone wants there girl on the pill, doesnt mean they are controlling. Just being safe because condoms can break, and many accidental pregnacies have happend.
6. If you under 18 Long distance=fail.
7. Please flame me i welcome your flaming.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Long Distance relations... Already the thread has shown true light of some.

Anyway, I think devotion is needed. I wouldn't really like them too much, as I want to know them in real life, and also want to meet them person to person. If I was single and offered one, I probably would say yes, but I wouldn't ask for one. I don't judge by looks, but by actions and words. So, in that sense, a long distance relationship wouldn't disagree with me much.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
i wasnt trolling... ur opinion is worthless to me.

im not asking anyone to change for me... But after a couple of weeks, I would strongly prefer the pill considering its a 0% chance of pregnancy
Or you could wear a condom.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Um.. just letting all of you out there know that distance doesn't really determine sexual activity. Even if I saw Corey every single day I would still wait until we were married before having sex, and he agrees.

Sex is meaningless unless a special connection is there, anyways.

Edit: And guys just leave LEXAide alone. He has his own opinions, and obviously he'll get girls that fall under his category. Easy girls, girls who want to have sex, girls who are already on the pill, etc. If he dates a girl who doesn't want sex or the same as him, they'll just break up. Simple as that.

:/

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
Years
Um.. just letting all of you out there know that distance doesn't really determine sexual activity. Even if I saw Corey every single day I would still wait until we were married before having sex, and he agrees.

I wholeheartedly agree. You just earned my respect. :cool:

twocows

Years
4. Yeah you can build trust but how can you truly trust them?
You just do. Can't really explain it.
6. If you under 18 Long distance=fail.
Not necessarily. Don't assign arbitrary numbers; I know adults who are immature and kids who are very insightful.
7. Please flame me i welcome your flaming.
Please don't bait people.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years

Edit: And guys just leave LEXAide alone. He has his own opinions, and obviously he'll get girls that fall under his category. Easy girls, girls who want to have sex, girls who are already on the pill, etc. If he dates a girl who doesn't want sex or the same as him, they'll just break up. Simple as that.

:/

u r the $H1T...

If i could +rep u, I would

<3

Years
You just do. Can't really explain it.

Not necessarily. Don't assign arbitrary numbers; I know adults who are immature and kids who are very insightful.

Please don't bait people.

I meant fail as in if your under 18 you basicaly have no power to go see them. Over 18 you have the option to go see them if you have the money.
One other thing people can lie about there age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back