• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Clay and Raimundo were my favourites. n___n

Clay cause his accent was awesome; and Rai because he's a goof, but an awesome goof.
Jack Spicer was pretty cool too; crazy, but cool. =P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. I should probably use a Jack Spicer avatar after this one wears out.

Clay was pretty cool too. I still <3 Jack though for his craziness lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I liked Jack and Kimiko. Kimiko has one of my fave elements and she's freaking Japanese, and Jack's, well...Jack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Raimundo and Jack over here! Raimundo is my favorite element and he's awesome and, imo, had the most character development, and well... do I need to explain Jack?

Years
27. Xiaolin Showdown aired a little too late for it to have caught on with me at all. It came out about the time I was really starting to get into The Sims and other computer games. that and liking cartoons wasn't cool at that age so I had to pretend I didn't watch any so I could keep a low-profile, but I preferred shows that sent me on nostalgia trips back then if I was going to watch stuff, such as Pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. Just started watching Rosario Vampire now. I was just about to say what the **** am I watching but at this point I'm used to weird **** coming from Japan.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Got to admit, seeing Mithos' pic so much today does take me back a bit. I still wonder where he got that dragon towards the very end though TBH.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Dragon that was guarding the door that led the party to his place? Well, considering that he had 4000 years to get one, he could have gotten it anywhere, hehe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. Hmm now that the 4000 year bit's mentioned that makes me wonder why he didn't have more in stock by then TBH. Not that they gave me any trouble though and now that I think about it the skull dancer was a real pain in the ass back then.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He was probably more focused on reviving Martel and making everyone into lifeless beings than anything. Not to mention not many people had probably gotten to his castle in the first place.

You don't have a Wii to play it on? I don't think a gamecube controller and memory card is that much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
39. Yeah that too, I still saw him as bats**t crazy back then though along with Paxton Fettel from the FEAR games.

Now that I think about it it's been a while since I played FEAR too, still need to finish Extraction Point and start up Perseus Mandate sometime.

Years
40. I got myself a GameCube for $30 USD at GameStop about this time last year. The game itself cost me 66% of that at a different GameStop. It was a bit tricky to find, and I can no longer find GameCube systems at most GameStops in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back