• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Hey, once this RP starts, I could do drawings of the teams and/or individual characters and you could put that in your sig if anyone wants to.

Here's an example of how I draw pokemon, other than the green fired typhlosion in my SU
http://drag0nl0ver.deviantart.com/#/d4shhkp
http://drag0nl0ver.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d46d0s3
http://drag0nl0ver.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d469g4s
http://drag0nl0ver.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d41eoic

Wow, okay! But then you'll probably have to wait until all teams are full.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
It's really cool :)

Also, i'm going to make a SU for the Team Silence leader if nobody makes one in one day. You can also reserve. And we still need a member for Team Silence and for Team Diamond.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Beast Shadow

Nickname: Slasher

Species: Fraxure

Team: Diamond

Job: Member

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Beast is a lone wolf. Although he listens to his leader, he nomally spends time alone since he spent most of his life that way. He tries his best in completing his tasks as easily as possible without trying to get himself into danger. He hates ice and snow more than anything.

History: Beast was born and abandoned by his parents shortly afterwards. He was put up for adoption at the age of five, and constantly went from home to home for years because of the fact that nobody wanted to raise a shiny Axew. Around the age of 12, Beast dissapeared from his most recent home and fled to the mountains to do a lot of intensive training. Around the time he decided to return to the general public, Beast had evolved into a Fraxure. He didn't find any new home, so Beast decided he would join a Rescue Team.

Level: 40

Moveset: Slash, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw

RP Sample: (optional)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Name: Slythe Ilsin

Nickname: Jump

Species: Kirlia

Team: Diamond (Gotta stay with Diamond because I didn't set Slythe up for being evil)

Appearance: Basically a Kirlia except with a string twirling up his right arm and tying some of his hair back.

Personality: Slythe has always been a troublemaker. He would bother someone then immediately teleport away. If anyone makes fun of him because he is a Kirlia and has a skirt, he'd Shadow Ball them on the spot. He won't stand insults to himself, his family, his friends, or anyone else that isn't mean to him.

History: Slythe was the only son in a family with five children. His oldest sister, who is a Gardevoir, doesn't bother him as much as the others. Neither does his youngest sister, a Ralts. However, his twin sister and his other sister bother him a lot. They try to make him ballet dance with them and tease him when he doesn't. Slythe is more of a fighter and got his nickname because he almost always dodges in a fight by jumping. He really looks up to his father who is a Gallade. His father tells to stay strong and endure it because he went through the same ordeal when he was a Kirlia. The whole family had just moved a few months ago to a town on the eastern edge due to all the disasters. Now, as a fourteen-year-old and sick of his sisters, Slythe wants to go on an adventure or at least escape his sisters.

Level: 33

Moveset: Teleport, Psychic, Psycho Cut(learned it from his father), Shadow Ball, Teeter Dance(he hates this move that his sisters taught him), and Hypnosis

BTW, one of my first times so correct me if I did something wrong. And I'm sorry Limanya for the incident in the FoF.

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Hey there, everyone! I noticed that we can start once Team Silence gets a member, so here I am! I'd really like to be a part of a PMD RP, so please don't reject me!

Name: Morgan Firestar

Species: Ponyta

Team: Silence

Appearance: Morgan is similar to other Ponyta, but with bright pink eyes instead of the pure black most have. She has a brand on both flanks, a stylized flame that is the symbol of her family's farm, Firestar Fields.

Personality: Loud and agressive, Morgan is always looking for a thrill or at least some attention. She tends to act first, react second, and maybe think later if there's time. She doesn't like being told what to do, but will grudgingly follow orders.

History: Morgan was born on a Pokemon Ranch, run by her parents. She was the second child, having an older brother. The ranch grew Berry trees mainly, also providing other food items for sale. Being surrounded by Pokemon who provided for an entire town, and willingly shared their profits, Morgan was expected to be as loving as generous as her family. She, on the other hoof, wanted a more exciting life.

She joined a rescue team when she was 15, and took many missions. She always enjoyed when a mission took her to a distant or dangerous place, and would often visit some of the more dangerous locations for fun or training. On one such trip, she encountered a group of Pokemon trying to start a team to stop Regigigas. Morgan was rejected, but she followed anyway. The three Pokemon were soundly defeated by one of Regigigas' followers, inspiring Morgan to join His cause. She now works as a member of Team Silence, trying to stop other teams from reforming the seal on her powerful and cool new Master.

Level: 37

Moveset: Flamewheel, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Agility, Stomp, Flamethrower

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
The OOC/SU thread is accepted! To talk OOC or post your SU, you can go there now. Also, if juniebug910 makes a SU, we can start!

By the way, everyone accepted!

@Draginja: MLP much? Lol, accepted.

@juniebug910: Reserved!

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lucacia Shikone

A small Budew trio was walking through the streets of Kinye Town, when a blur wizzed past them. Of course, this was the Riolu Lucacia, flying on another Aura Sphere. "Wa hoo!!!!!!!!!!!" The three Budews jumped up and down, and Lucacia waved before flying towards the shop.

"Hey Illumise! Hi there, Volbeat!" The twins smiled when Lucacia landed. "Hey there, girl!" Illumise smiled at one of their favorite customers. Volbeat chuckled. "Anything you need?" Lucacia nodded. "Still have some Orans and Pechas?" The two nodded, then got out five of each. Lucacia payed, then she made another Aura Sphere and flew off.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Pheon ducked as a riolu flew by on an aurasphere, nearly knocking him over. Some green flame shot out of his back for a moment just out of reflex.
"You need some lessons!" he called jokingly after her, then turned back to the business at hand: getting something to eat. He walked up to the shop still very calm despite almost being pushed over.
"Hello," he greeted volbeat and illumise with a polite grin. "I need some apples, about 7 or 8,"
"Of course!" volbeat put some in a bag. Pheon laid the money on the counter and walked off, biting into one of the juicy fruits. The typhlosion soon found himself at a tall tree, which he sat against. It took a moment, but he soon found himself drifting off, and finally fell asleep.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Jinx
(Wesley Smith)

At the crest of a large hill, a smal pink and red hued blob appears. With squinted quick eyes, it examines the area bellow him. A small meadow, which the blob, a pokemon known as a ditto, doesn't take a second glance at. It's eyes are glued onto something else, a town in the distance.
"That must be it" He said in a horse voice, panting. "Ha....only an hour or so more of walking."
Upon saying this, the ditto let out a loud disappointed sigh. The ditto proceeded to relax as best as he could, shuffling around as he attempted to find a good spot to on the uneven hill to take a rest. While continuing to examine his surroundings, the ditto noticed a pidgey, a small bird pokemon. A grin spread across the ditto's face. "Maybe I won't have to walk."
Hesitating to rest for another moment to catch his breath, the ditto began to atempted sneak up on the pidgey. Needless to say, this didn't go well, the audible "Sloosh slush" sound gave the ditto away.
"Who..?" But before the bird finished, the ditto leaped foward, shouting "TRANSFORM!" The blob that was the ditto started to reform it's self, changing colour as it went. In a mere moment, where the ditto once stood was another pidgey, identical to the other one.
"Catch ya later!" And the ditto turned pidgey flew off into the dstance.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
"Just a little bit longer..." Slythe whispered to himself, "You won't catch me this time!"
"Hey!" yelled a volbeat as he walked into the room, "Get out of here! You're not going to get anything from us like this! Last time you threw a Sleep Seed at Illumise, it took a couple of hours for her to wake up!"
"Uhhh. Gotta go!" Slythe exclaimed. Right before teleporting, he picked up an Oran Berry, dropped a bit too much money, then remarked, "I do pay the money for this stuff! I just don't pay the right amount!"
Right out of the teleport, Slythe got hit by a Riolu riding an Aura Sphere. "Ouch!" he yelled as he flew back into the bushes. Instead of getting up, he just decided to lie there. It was a good hiding place anyways.

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Lily

Lily woke up, it was late. She made a little fruit salad, ate it, took her bag and walked to Kinye Town. It isn't far, from the Team Diamond base to Kinye Town. When Lily arrived there, she saw something moving in the bushes. It was Slythe, the Kirlia. 'Hey Slythe. What did you do this time?'
asked Lily. 'Well, tell me when i return to the base.' said Lily and walked to the shop. 'Hello Volbeat and Illumise.' said Lily. 'Hi! What do you need? Supplies for your team again?' asked the two. 'That's right. Let's see....Eleven Apples, sixteen Sleep Seeds, seven Oran Berrys, five Pecha Berrys, nine Rawst Berrys, two Chesto Berrys and a Gummi for each member of my team. Oh, and can i get some other seeds too? Let's say....five of each type. Okay?' 'Well,' the Volbeat said when they finished. 'that's five thousand Poke.' 'Okay.' Lily smiled as she handed over the money. Then, she walked towards an big wooden board. She looked at it. 'Let's see...this one looks right! And i'll take this one too. And....those three. Lily put the five rescue jobs in her bag. It was becoming heavy. 'Oh, i wish i get a bit stronger now. ASSIST!' she said, and she randomly touched someone that looked pretty strong. 'Okay. Strength. Exactly what i wanted.' she said, and walked to the team base. She put the supplies in the cupboard, put a Gummi next to all beds with a little letter reading: 'Thanks for helping me making team Diamond so successful!' , and put the rescue jobs on a slightly smaller woooden board. She was tired, so after ten minutes, Lily lay in her bed, sleeping.

Back