• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The American club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
[
LtSurgeHGSS.gif
this is The American club
628.gif

Ok i saw a thread for Filipinos similar to this so why not have an american spin?
About :America influenced pokemon more than you think LT.Surge the lighting American, Unova is based on NY, the pokemon center in Manhattan (now Nintendo world) and we are in charge of pokemon distribution outside of japan. This club is for americans to interact

How to join
Username and or real name: James
Country/state/city:US/NY/Bronx
Age/Occupation:16 going in Junior year at Spellman HS
Extra: I'm The mother F'n boss (aka president)

Rules
Follow all Pokecommunity Rules
There may be events like red sux vs yankees and <insert place here> is worse than the Bronx as long as you don't offend the person
here is a banner i made feel free to make better ones
7.jpg

miscellaneous
1) ranks are base off of posting and how well you treat others
2)weekly topics
3)Rank are not set any one may rank up and if you are not the best candidate you can lose your position except the position President an VP
4) if your not american you may join if you american decent (commonwealths are part of america)
Ranks

President- Rodriguezjames55 head of every thing

VP -(1)2nd and command will be a mod

Head of international affairs(clubs) (like the Philippine United Club and others who will copy it ) Me interactions with other clubs

Senate (4) may add topics ask add rule (i may veto) and approve members if i'm absentia (certain things are in Latin like our future motto)

Supreme court (3 people) may add topic/ approve of the regular members topics have to unanimously approve of the clubs motto with me and have the power to ban members

Topics
Name three things you like about the presidential candidates (obama romney johnson) and who you want to win

my answer
Obama: Well spoken killed osma bin laden good cabinet(hillary clinton joe biden* ....)
*not a good leader but i did research hes a good politician
Romney: good Vice president, view china as a rival and he want to drill more oil
Gary Johnson: Governor veto he vetos according to Cost benefit analysis on spending
He is a GREAT* economist and against internet censorship
*as governor of new mexico's went from a deficit to a ONE BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS
overall im in Johnson conner

Last edited:

Jackrico77

Micheal
Years
Username and or real name: Micheal
Country/state/city:US/FL/St.cloud
Age/Occupation:17 senor Mast Academy
Extra: Im not a red neck
Obama: not worse than bush
Romney: ....... oil drilling
Johnson: have no clue
Google is your friend sound better than Romney and Obama but thats not saying much

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
im keeping this thread alive
Question If you were priesdent how would you solve the recession

Me
I would legalize and tax weed and all non hazardous drugs and tax the s*** out of it
I would stop building billion dollar military bases when we have some their
Pull out of the wars
have a dead line for unemployment and welfare extension for families
reform board of ed
Estate the fair tax
more tariffs for item made outside Us for mo US production
stop giving foreign Aid

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Sorry, but it's been a lot more than 30 days since this club was last posted in. The club is now dead, but if you want to re-make it and see if you can get some activity in a new thread you're more than welcome to do so :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back