• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Seismitoad versus Simipour

Do you wish to pour water on the toad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I'll go with simipour, but just because it has better stats. Simipour has acces to nasty plot which is really helpfull. Seismitoad has better abilities. Both look awfull and aren't really that good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Seismitoad for me because it gets STAB Earthquake and has a pretty sweet design, Simipour on the other hand may not have a 4x weakness but it still gets OHKO'ed by any grass move anyways.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Seismitoad. First of all, it's one of the few Gen. V Pokes with a design that I can actually tolerate. Secondly, Simipour is just ugly and looks very childish, appearing to be a Dora character.

Years
No problem Nica! :D So, seismitoad and simipour. I've only used seismitoad ingame, and it was one of the best members on my team for sure. As for designs, I hated both at first as Simi has dreadlocks and Toad has the ugly vibrating bumps that are placed in a way that look like it's wearing goggles. I think I'll have to go with Simi for design, as it's too happy and the bumps are grosser than the dreadlocks in my opinion. As for in battle, they're both pretty good. Toad is pretty awesome with swift swim and rain dance, but Simi can set up nasty plot under a substitute and then destroy everything because of its natural speed. Due to not having a 4x weakness, I'll go with Simipour on this one. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
nyeh i choose simipour, people before me who chose it already explained why im choosing it XD

blue

gucci
Years
Not really a fan of either of these but if I had to choose it would be Seismitoad. I haven't used Simipour before and quite frankly, I'm not too fond of the Elemental Monkeys.

Back