• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PC's 1st Birthday Bash!!

Years
Date: 10/16/03
Time: All Day!
Place: Other Chat
RSVP by 10/11/03 (PM me)

I will make a thread called "PC's 1st Birthday Celebration!!"

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Gold Raikou said:
Date: 10/16/03
Time: All Day!
Place: Other Chat
RSVP by 10/11/03 (PM me)

I will make a thread called "PC's 1st Birthday Celebration!!"
Heh, I was curious when someone would ever put up a topic like this, I kept my mouth shut all along. On my mIRC chat room my room has birthdays as well.

Anyway I'll try to make it, few things I don't show up for like PC get togethers because there is no meaning to them but this is different so I'll probably show up :)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Keitaro said:
Heh, I was curious when someone would ever put up a topic like this, I kept my mouth shut all along. On my mIRC chat room my room has birthdays as well.

Anyway I'll try to make it, few things I don't show up for like PC get togethers because there is no meaning to them but this is different so I'll probably show up :)
Well we was talking about it back on the old PC.
I think....... no I mean I will be here on the 16th.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
ya , i learned that from my uncle , when he was teaching french , he said its most used in alot of invites and short notices.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ahh, this should be fun. Wonder who all will attend? Shouldn't we prepare the yearbook for the occasion?

Years
G-LANCE said:
maybe they (the admins) should make a happy birthday theme to go in options that we can all use as a sorta birthday present for pc...they did serebii.net

I'd agree. This is PC's first b-day after all!

And I just got an idea for another PC Birthday thread! In it, you can give "presents" (Buttons, Banners, whatever) for PC. Good Idea, huh?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Gold Raikou said:
I'd agree. This is PC's first b-day after all!

And I just got an idea for another PC Birthday thread! In it, you can give "presents" (Buttons, Banners, whatever) for PC. Good Idea, huh?
Mabe but I dont know how to make a Button or a Banner, so im out of luck XD.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Yay! A birthday party! Hopefully I won't have a lotta homework, and I'll be able to come! -puts up birthday signs- ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Is this like the get-together? n_n;;; I'll try to come...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
baby*j said:
New member in the building ... so this site has been up a year ?
yep, kinda hard to believe...I was one of the oldest members at the old PC...
I registered during the first three months of the site being opened originaly...

Back