• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I didn't know the power items worked no matter which Pokémon you battle. Well, I feel stupid now. It's my first time EV training, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I made a mistake like that. Thanks for telling me that, as I don't think I would've ever looked it up on my own. Now if I ever need to EV train again, it won't be that bad.
An academy with minigames sounds fun. It's always interesting when someone comes up with an idea for a game before the game creators themselves do.

Edit: I just got my 4th trainer star, just in time for X and Y. In all my time playing Pokémon, I've never been so glad for a Sp. Def drop. The reward is amazing. I can't think of anything more appropriate. Why did Game Freak never think of this? I'm about to attempt it; I don't know if I'll clear it tonight, seeing as my team is a little under-leveled, but I'll definitely try it. I think I'll edit this post again when I clear it.

Edit 2: I hate to tell you this, but the last part of the 4-star event has a bug. I somehow got through the first three parts, only to get an error message at the fourth. I didn't think to write down exactly what the message said, but I think it said something about the music; if it were anything else I would try to trigger the event again, but I think you can understand why I'm reluctant to do that in this situation.
One more thing; I keep forgetting to mention this, but I don't think Reflect and Light Screen work properly. I noticed that physical attacks seem to do the same amount of damage before and after Reflect is used, even against the same Pokémon; the same is true for special attacks and Light Screen.
Oh no, I can't believe! I'm sure that I tested this when I made this part (around 2,5 years ago). Sorry for the problem! I found the bug and I plan to release a version with corrections this month.

About the ideas: The Pokémon World Tournament had some peculiar similarities with my Colosseums, but mine is released before than PWT. I also had an idea of something for changing a pokémon Ability before the item Ability Capsule came, but I can't prove this one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Can you guys show me how to get a Thunderstone? We can buy it or have to find it? And if it's can be buy in the Pokemon Market then what rank/level do we able to buy it?
Sorry for too much question :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Can you guys show me how to get a Thunderstone? We can buy it or have to find it? And if it's can be buy in the Pokemon Market then what rank/level do we able to buy it?
Sorry for too much question :P
It is on sale in the Mart at higher rank :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
How can I evolve my Piloswine ?
And where I can find Staryu or Starmie
Thanks you so much ^^
I'm not very good at english ^^!

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I didn't know the power items worked no matter which Pokémon you battle. Well, I feel stupid now. It's my first time EV training, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I made a mistake like that. Thanks for telling me that, as I don't think I would've ever looked it up on my own. Now if I ever need to EV train again, it won't be that bad.
An academy with minigames sounds fun. It's always interesting when someone comes up with an idea for a game before the game creators themselves do.

Edit: I just got my 4th trainer star, just in time for X and Y. In all my time playing Pokémon, I've never been so glad for a Sp. Def drop. The reward is amazing. I can't think of anything more appropriate. Why did Game Freak never think of this? I'm about to attempt it; I don't know if I'll clear it tonight, seeing as my team is a little under-leveled, but I'll definitely try it. I think I'll edit this post again when I clear it.

Edit 2: I hate to tell you this, but the last part of the 4-star event has a bug. I somehow got through the first three parts, only to get an error message at the fourth. I didn't think to write down exactly what the message said, but I think it said something about the music; if it were anything else I would try to trigger the event again, but I think you can understand why I'm reluctant to do that in this situation.
One more thing; I keep forgetting to mention this, but I don't think Reflect and Light Screen work properly. I noticed that physical attacks seem to do the same amount of damage before and after Reflect is used, even against the same Pokémon; the same is true for special attacks and Light Screen.

Releasing versions with corrected bugs is a little time-consuming because I need to update all the Island links/mirrors in the internet, update the readme and similar things, so I prefer to fix several bugs at once rather than releasing bugs corrections once a month, except about bugs that have a big impact at game.

But I really like to support dedicated player that come far like you, so I uploaded a version with these corrections!

How many rank? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10? Or rank E,D,C,B,A?
9, you can get all stones at this Rank

How can I evolve my Piloswine ?
And where I can find Staryu or Starmie
Thanks you so much ^^
I'm not very good at english ^^!
Piloswine evolve when this pokémon know the move AncientPower and gain a level. To learn this move, give a Haert Scale to the Move relearner or use the TM106.

Staryu and Starmie can be found at Valley using Super Rod. Staryu evolve with Water Stone.
--------------------------------------------------------------
VERSION 1.1j WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Anh how can I find Metagross, Milotic, Garchomp ? l love them so much ^_^
Thank you again :D

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Anh how can I find Metagross, Milotic, Garchomp ? l love them so much ^_^
Thank you again :D
Beldum is at Pokémon Shop when you have Rank 14.

Milotic is evolving the Feebas using a Link Stone when this pokémon holds Prism Scale.

Feebas is using Super Rod at Tunnel, Plains and Forest, but this pokémon is very rare.

Gabite is at Underground, but is very rare.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
I did it! It took me an hour and a half and I had to abuse items to no end (though considering how many critical hits they got, I don't feel too bad about that), but I did it! The best part was the final attack: Altaria, the Pokémon who I left at lvl. 95 because it took too long to grind and that I used only once earlier to set up Rain Dance, won with a critical hit Sky Attack; I deserved that after the number of critical hits they got on me. That was a really cool reward for getting four trainer stars. Thank you so much for fixing Reflect and Light Screen; I couldn't have won without them.

I did notice one minor problem: during the fourth part, at one point the text became really small and stayed that way until after I won. I don't know if that was a one-time glitch or if it was a problem with my settings, but I thought I should let you know.

Now, of course, I have to ask: is there anything else that opens up now? I can't imagine what could come after that, but I have to ask just in case.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I did it! It took me an hour and a half and I had to abuse items to no end (though considering how many critical hits they got, I don't feel too bad about that), but I did it! The best part was the final attack: Altaria, the Pokémon who I left at lvl. 95 because it took too long to grind and that I used only once earlier to set up Rain Dance, won with a critical hit Sky Attack; I deserved that after the number of critical hits they got on me. That was a really cool reward for getting four trainer stars. Thank you so much for fixing Reflect and Light Screen; I couldn't have won without them.

I did notice one minor problem: during the fourth part, at one point the text became really small and stayed that way until after I won. I don't know if that was a one-time glitch or if it was a problem with my settings, but I thought I should let you know.

Now, of course, I have to ask: is there anything else that opens up now? I can't imagine what could come after that, but I have to ask just in case.
I guess that is a one-time glitch since I can't reproduce.

Now you got 100% at this game. Congratulations! You can do this event again to receive lots of money. Months ago I had a great idea for a reward after this challenge. I plan to implement this at 1.2.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
100% after all this time. . . it feels a little weird. Well, I'll probably take a break from this game for a while, but after that I'll try doing a few other challenges I had in mind, like the doubles Battle Tower, training the legendaries, and taking on the four-star challenge with a more well-rounded team so I won't have to rely on items so much; I actually have a Sandstorm team at level 100 already, so I just need to fix up their movesets.

But in case I get lazy and don't get around to any of that, I'll say this now: thank you for making this game. I've had a lot of fun playing it, and I think it helped re-ignite my childhood passion for Pokémon. I'll check back here from time to time for updates; I think I'll make it my goal to be one of the first ones to play version 1.2 when it comes out.

Stats
Main Team: Torterra (Mark), Crawdaunt (Corrie), Ampharos (Amphy), Musharna (Kirby), Lucario (Chakra), Altaria (Sora)
Battle Tower (Singles) Team: Gliscor (Stinga), Milotic (Kokoro), Cofagrigus (Bel-Peol)
Pokémon Caught: 227/438
Eggs Hatched: 71
Colosseum Wins: 135
Reached the Second Portal: 377
Hall of Fame: 2; First: 66:23
Battle Tower Wins: 93, 51 Straight
Time: 284:07+

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
The game looks awesome, I may try it, if I get some inspiration from your game can I form some ideas for mine?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I have a question about the launch item. How and where can I use it? I purchased it at the shop, but I don't know where to use it or how.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
100% after all this time. . . it feels a little weird. Well, I'll probably take a break from this game for a while, but after that I'll try doing a few other challenges I had in mind, like the doubles Battle Tower, training the legendaries, and taking on the four-star challenge with a more well-rounded team so I won't have to rely on items so much; I actually have a Sandstorm team at level 100 already, so I just need to fix up their movesets.

But in case I get lazy and don't get around to any of that, I'll say this now: thank you for making this game. I've had a lot of fun playing it, and I think it helped re-ignite my childhood passion for Pokémon. I'll check back here from time to time for updates; I think I'll make it my goal to be one of the first ones to play version 1.2 when it comes out.

Stats
Main Team: Torterra (Mark), Crawdaunt (Corrie), Ampharos (Amphy), Musharna (Kirby), Lucario (Chakra), Altaria (Sora)
Battle Tower (Singles) Team: Gliscor (Stinga), Milotic (Kokoro), Cofagrigus (Bel-Peol)
Pokémon Caught: 227/438
Eggs Hatched: 71
Colosseum Wins: 135
Reached the Second Portal: 377
Hall of Fame: 2; First: 66:23
Battle Tower Wins: 93, 51 Straight
Time: 284:07+

Nice and balanced teams!

The game looks awesome, I may try it, if I get some inspiration from your game can I form some ideas for mine?
No problem. If you use more than few ideas please put a citation in credits or something alike.

I have a question about the launch item. How and where can I use it? I purchased it at the shop, but I don't know where to use it or how.
Just talk (press the action key) in front of water, similar to how Surf works in official games.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Are you going to improve the graphics? You can use other fr-like tiles or improve the graphics like HGSS
pluginta.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Please teach me how I can find Tyranitar, Ralts and how I can find a fossil ^_^
Tks you so much
I'm at rank 16

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Are you going to improve the graphics? You can use other fr-like tiles or improve the graphics like HGSS
pluginta.png
Maybe I improve some FrLg/RSE graphics, but I've no plans for graphics other than gen 3.

Please teach me how I can find Tyranitar, Ralts and how I can find a fossil ^_^
Tks you so much
I'm at rank 16
Tyranitar: Evolve Pupitar that you can find at Underground (very rare).
Ralts: Breed the Gallade that you can find at Local Trade Station.
Fossil: Can be found randomly in Underground at shiny points at walls.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I had Kyurem, so how to change it to Black or White Kyurem, as well as Keldeo, Shaymin - how i can change its shape ? ^_^
And how I can find Dragonite, Loudred, Lapras ?
This is my first time playing pokemon, so i have a lot of question, hope you don't mind it
Thanks you ^_^

Last edited:
Back