• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis League

Years
As many of you know, a lot of gym leaders are offline most of time or gone or went into an adventure with ash mayonnaise and his friends. I decided to become a temporary gym leader with my pokemon Y and leave my elite four for my pokemon X (which is I developed) the elite four will still be water type. I will substitute, rajat who haven't log in since last year. I will be using Steel types.

Mini Rules
Spoiler:

I am right now accepting challengers

Flushed won the Cinder Badge :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i can still battle anyone right now. or anytime time tonight and tomorrow

i am a gym leader. i use different types and theyre all shiny

Last edited:

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
Years
Rajat123 is steel and jadeX is ground those to havnt been on in ages

Thanks. I'll be taking on the positions as temporary Ground type gym leader. Is there a badge already made up, or should I go ahead and make my own?

Give me a week or so to get my team breeded. After that, the Ground gym will be open for business

Last edited:

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
Years
The Ground type gym is up and running now. I only have 3 pokes ready atm, so for now, it'll be a 3v3 battle single style battle, no legendaries, lv 50 cap, and all pokes are allowed (except legendaries). Official Pokeleague rules apply (no double use of pkmn or items). PM me for a battle. I'm in Cali, so PST time for me. I'm on most nights, and if I'm not, PM me, and I'll pop on for the battle.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i can battle anyone anytime. just send me a PM or VM. Im an all around type gym leader and my pokemon are all shiny. i do a triple battle 6vs6, special and same pokemon, as well as same items are permitted.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I challenge any Gym Leader available!

Sylveon lv.100
Dragalge lv.100
Trevenant lv.100
Greninja lv.100
Blaziken lv.100
Aurorus lv.100

Also if theres a spot open as a multi-type gym leader or E4 member, I'm willing to accept the position. I already have my Gym name made up and my badge name will reflect that of my Gym and Town. Bastion City Gym Leader Sider challenges you!

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Here is fine, my gym still open. Just no one really comes to challenge me :P. Blaziken is ban btw

In your gym only or the entire league? I didn't see that on the OP. hmm thats kinda weak IMO, but gimme a bit to train a replacement pokemon then and i'll challenge you first =] seems like youre really the only one active

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Will do? Why does Smogon consider Blaziken uber if you dont mind me asking? Is it typing or what?

The HA - Speed Boost. Blaziken sets up Swords Dance and your entire team is dead.

Anyway, just breeding the last few pokes before challenging the gyms.

Years
Hello, I'll be a Dark type Gym-Leader or Elite Four if either of them are open.

Frost - Dark

4 Pokemon I'm absolutely sure I'd be using are Hydreigon, Houndoom, Umbreon and Spiritomb (Maybe Sableye, I'm still deciding)

Back