• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Broken Beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just throwing this out there. ):

Name
: Isabel
Appearance:
Height: 5'2
Body Type: Petite. Very, very petite.
Hair Color: Vibrant, fiery red/orange. Natural.
Hair Style: Thin, flowing ginger hair of which goes to her mid-back. She doesn't have bangs - instead she pushes it to one side.
Eye color: Piercing, attention-seeking emerald green.
Complexion: Absurdly pale with light, barely noticeable freckles on her face.
Facial Features: Sharp, but petite nose. Tight lips of which rarely smile.
Wardrobe: A modest white blouse with a plain black skirt that extends barely to her ankles. She wears modest one-inch heeled black close-toe heels. Over that, she wears a large, pale - and I mean pale to the extent of nearly being white - light blue robe/cloak of which barely flatters her modest figure.
Pick One of the Four: Envy. Extreme envy.
Type: Ice.
Pokemon: Jynx, Dewgong, Delibird, Walrein, Piloswine, and maybe Lapras/Glalie if a 6th is necessary.

also, sounds ~*amazing*~, luke ^-^

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Generation III moves only. I'd rather focus on other aspects of the game rather than adding new moves. Flashy additions can only get you so far without an awesome story and challenging battles.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Here's my entry for the contest I really like your hack.
Name: Father Fredrick
Appearance: 5'4 in height is usually wrapped up in a heavy robe but for your elite four battle it's off relvealing a criminal apperence spike black spiked hair a teeshirt with the sleeves torn off to Reveal two Rocket Tattoos on each shoulder jeans and black spiked boots but still mockinglly wears the symbol for the belief around his neck.
Pick one of four: Envy (specially chosen by the acolyte from his rocket days because of his extreme envy. Father Fredrck originally Zap a former top rocket who had a great talent for "liberating" people from their worldly belongings which he still practices here in Ho-oh's Crest)
Pokémon:Electric
Raichu
Plusle
Minun
Electabuzz
Jolteon (His Strongest pokemon)

Okay here is my original entry here's a new team to fit the list you gave
Raichu
Joteon
Magnectric
Magneton
Lanturn
And if it was the entry himself here's an update the little backstory of gave him is diffrent that he is a saved man who had killed his neighbor because he envied him for his wife and his look is that he has heavy glasses normal preist clothes with alot of rings and jewlrey and a locket with a picture of his old neighbor's wife in it.

Years
Name - Anugrah
Gender - Male
Age - 30
Apperence - Spiky Hair,Red colour jeans,A Teeshirt , About 172 cm Tall,Normal Face.
Pick one of Four - Sloth
Pokemon - Fighting
Machamp(2nd Strongest)
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hariyama(3rd Strongest)
Blaziken (Strongest)

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Name: Allen
Appearance: Well, Allen is Around 6' medium large girth. He likes to listen to 80's speed metal. After be ridiculed in high school by his appearance, he joined the elite force to be part of something. He hopes to accomplish great things but as always he thinks he going to fail. Before joining the Elite force, he wore the typical gear of the rocker. But now, as joining the the force, he wears a black and red occult robe. Sometimes he can be seen not wearing his robe, but only when his is outside the force.
Pick one of four:Envy or Lust
Pokémon:

Skarmory
Metagross
Aggron
Fortress
Mawile

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Gimme, gimme gimme, a man after midnight. Anyway, moar updates soon. HAVE FUN WITH GHOULY PUZZLES. <3

Years
Origanilly written by Anugrah6
Name - Anugrah
Gender - Male
Age - 30
Apperence - Spiky Hair,Red colour jeans,A Teeshirt , About 172 cm Tall,Normal Face.
Pick one of Four - Sloth
Pokemon - Fighting
Machamp(2nd Strongest)
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hariyama(3rd Strongest)
Blaziken (Strongest)

Okay here is the original Apperence
-Red T-Shirt
-Blue Jacket
-Red/Blue Jeans
-Sport Shoes
-Spiky hair
-Normal Face
-About 155 cm tall

Sorry for the Wrong Age
Real Age is 12 years

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Updates

Finished the gym trainer scripting. Now, to finish off Taylor's script and then Cherub Town is pretty much done. :>

Years
I love contests. I hope I made it before the deadline (not sure what time zone you're going by).

-----------------

Name: Minerva
Appearance: A short, energetic woman with a round face, rosy cheeks, loops of curly brown hair decoratively arranged on her head, large brown eyes, and olive colored skin. She wears a loose red and gold embroidered gown which drapes to the floor and over that a white shawl. Her bare, somewhat thick arms are covered in gold bracelets and she wears a bright ruby on a necklace, two smaller sapphires in earrings, and an emerald ring. She usually carries a goblet full of wine.
Pick one of four: Gluttony
Pokémon: Rock-type

Solrock
Armaldo
Golem
Aerodactyl
Aggron

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
THE CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY DONE!

And we have a winner. And in a late entry, Scarf is actually our winner :D They submitted their entry just in time. Beautiful and efficient appearance, well rounded team and overall just the perfect entry.

To everyone else, thank you for your participation. As I said before, you all will make appearances as random trainers in the game. And some aspects of your submissions may be included in the final versions of the Cardinals.

I'd also like to welcome Juan onto the team our resident ASM hacker.

And I'd just like to tell you all about how awesome our events are turning out. Harry and I are coming up with some amazing ideas and we can't wait for you guys to play it :)

(P.S. Don't PM me asking about betas. I'll announce here when one is going to be released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
To be honest, it is a very good entry. 8D

Although I just don't see the name Minerva fitting well.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Well Scarf, congrats! I personally wasn't aiming to win, I just tried and wanted to be a part of this awesome hack ;)

luke

Master of the Elements
Years

New Screenshots

SmoochumScreenshot.png
TaylorinCherubForest.png
RattataGirl.png

RefreshedandReadytoGo.png
SOGROSS.png
TaylorsPowers.png

GymScreenshot.png
CrazyHo.png
Chimecho.png

HaloKey.png

And here's a tile that's a preview of a future event :3

2e563c0.png

Until next time~

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I'm not a huge fan of the mapping style but the screenshots look good nonetheless.
Though I was wondering: why did you use the Grass gym tiles in the Psychic gym? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back