• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

@shadowExcadrill their is a free RTS game on "the free bundle" that looks promising
(may download it myself)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

I must admit that I laughed a bit when they included Phoenix Wright in the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom games, but he's got some amazing moves. Who knew 'Objection!' was going to be a powerful attack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's better than nothing. ;__; Definitely going to see about playing those two chapters sometime. I watched some of chapter one on youtube since it's translated (I think chapter 2 and 3 as well?) there but with AA it's much better to play the game or at least be next to someone playing the game imo.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ehhhs its been so and so. been doing nothing but watching youtube videos and hanging around on PC all day lol(still cant find a friggin video downloader for youtube as my old illivid messed up)

TY

try flvto.com, i always use it for converting youtube music, or for video's type in youtube to AVI/MP4 converter

Last edited:

TY

Things to do when FG is mine: implement an auto number increment system...
i mean ehhh... nothing

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

You could also try RealPlayer. My cousin tends to download youtube vids and then uses them for his music video lyrics. Another one could be Spotify, but not sure how to use it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't remember what I used to use to get stuff from Youtube since I haven't done so in a while aha. But maybe I'll give machomuu's suggestion a try sometime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If we did it's because we miscounted earlier. Which happens a lot but hey oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back