• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose a Superpower!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I would definitely enjoy have control over the elements like in the Avatar universe. That way you could have multiple "superpowers" at once within your realm of skills.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hellllllloooooooo telekinesis! It's always been my go to answer for questions such as these. The ability to just move stuff with my mind is one that I could definitely abuse if I wanted to... but could also make my life so much easier if used properly! Flight would, admittedly, be kinda cool, but I wouldn't be able to use it without people spotting me. Telekinesis, however, could be used in lots of subtle ways, which would be a lot better for me!

Years
Teleportation. No more needing to buy a car or study for my driver's test, no having to fix said car when it has problems, no waiting for buses, no sitting in a plane for twelve hours then driving for one-two more to visit family, no needing to pay for gas, and so on. By far the most convenient thing ever. ;;

Guy

just a guy
Years
Going with telekinesis on this one. It's always been my favorite power ever since watching Charmed on television. Mr Cat Dog summed it up so perfectly too. It's a power that can be used subtly without being caught or noticed, it's one that can come in quite useful, and it's a great offensive attack power when you need it. Controlling time though, especially being able to freeze it when you need to, can be quite a useful gift. I wouldn't mind having that, if not telekinesis.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't know if this counts, but I'd like to perform magical spells like Harry Potter. If it doesn't count, I'd like the power to shape-shift, teleport, and invisibility.

Back